How do you pee?

lilhuskee

I’ve been delivering in NJ during Covid19 and have been having a tougher time finding bathrooms to use when I’m out. Park restrooms closed and most restaurants won’t let you use their bathroom. Any thoughts?
Hospital urine bottle some and hand sanatizer and your good too go. peee away lovely, be safe take care.
Post automatically merged:

Drive to a dead area, open your car door and go right there
WOW You must live in the boondooks cause you sure can't do that in a city especially in Nyc. Lucky

ConkeyCrack

Hospital urine bottle some and hand sanatizer and your good too go. peee away lovely, be safe take care.
Post automatically merged:

WOW You must live in the boondooks cause you sure can't do that in a city especially in Nyc. Lucky
Lol it can be a bit difficult at times

Unexpected problem: where do you pee? Most places are closed, and even restaurants that are open for take out won’t let you use the restroom, at least in San Antonio. I had to drive back home for almost 30 minutes because I needed to go... 😖
I do new car dealerships and convenience stores.

crashman

I've been using a plastic container with a screw-on top for ages. I keep it on the floor in front of me in an enclosed container. I've got it down to a science. It takes me about 20 seconds, and I have never missed a ride, or been late picking up, because I needed to pee. When I'm done, I empty the jar in the bushes or grass, spray some air freshener, and open the windows all the way. It's funny when the next passenger compliments me on how nice the car smells :smiles:

Even when I'm with passengers, I'll whip it out and do my business! Just kidding.

Tony73

Unexpected problem: where do you pee? Most places are closed, and even restaurants that are open for take out won’t let you use the restroom, at least in San Antonio. I had to drive back home for almost 30 minutes because I needed to go... 😖
That’s a problem that might keep me from driving or drastically reducing my water / caffeine intake.

UbaBrah

How do you pee?
I like to sit down. I'm active a lot so I prefer to take a minute to chill and scroll through my phone. I will lay down some TP on each side of the seat first though, if it's a public restroom. Ladylike you say? Bite me. Anyway, once I'm seated I just try to relax, get that sort of far away look on my face, and things tend to flow quite easily from there.