How do you pee?

nightshaadow

Unexpected problem: where do you pee? Most places are closed, and even restaurants that are open for take out won’t let you use the restroom, at least in San Antonio. I had to drive back home for almost 30 minutes because I needed to go... 😖
I use a big gulp cup. My girth is too big for Gatorade bottles or Arizona ice tea bottles.when I have to go I usually park at the corner of some parking lot, hop in the backseat cause it has dark tinted windows and make sure not to spill. Oh yeah, and put the lid on.

NoPool4Me

A friend told me a few years ago that the tech company he worked for held classes for newly hired workers on how to use the toilet. Most were from India. Your pic reminded me of that.

Those still driving now can carry one of these in the trunk and use in backseat floor with front passenger seat pulled all the way up or get it and the pop up tent for on side of freeway. :roflmao: .:roflmao: :roflmao: So glad I'm not driving now. Also need wet wipes, extra liners for "pot" and hand sanitizer.

Best without passenger in car!

1589168862080.png

1589168945178.png

The scariest thing is I can see myself buying this if I ever start driving again. Looking for restrooms and dealing with some horrific ones was one of the worst parts of driving. That, and not drinking enough to fully stay hydrated due to the "peeing" concern.

Last edited:

Trafficat

Necessary tools:
1) Funnel
2) Vinegar Bottle
3) Puppy pad
4) Tissue paper
5) Plastic bag

Puppy pad goes on the bottom in case of catastrophic failure. Vinegar bottle goes on top of puppy pad. Funnel syncs urethra with vinegar bottle. Screw bottle lid on tight afterwards. Clean droplets off of all pieces of equipment with tissue. Store items back in plastic bag.

Proper alignment for this procedure may require the use of the back seat, trunk, or hatchback region of your vehicle.

I've had pax of both genders simply open up the car door pop a squat outside, (although the dudes usually stand), but despite the people saying dudes can pee anywhere, dudes are actually more likely to get charged with a crime for doing such a thing, and one that carries a life sentence as a sex offender.

Last edited:

Trafficat

Pee threads always reveal TMI.
I guess you never know what you'll be stepping in.
View attachment 459992
I never spill a drop! On the other hand, I've had multiple pax, (all female so far), pee into the seats and onto my floor matts. In my Ford Focus, 2 of the 5 seats have previously been peed on, and in my Mitsubishi Outlander, I believe at least 3 of the 7 seats have been peed on.

Most of the girls were drunk, but one was near the end of a several hour long trip, and the most recent one I was taking to work at a grocery store. The dudes I think usually ask to stop, whereas the gals usually seem to just pee on the seat. I've had some girls ask to stop to pee but probably twice as many dudes ask to stop. The dudes who got out after asking were all successful too, whereas in one case where a girl asked to stop, she was in the middle in the back with dudes on both sides and when I stopped for her to get out the dudes wouldn't let her out and told her she could make it the rest of the way... she could not. And another one of the girls who asked to stop got out and ran around to the porta-potty, but it was still a failure somehow because I still found urine on the seat and floor mat.

If I manage to spill a drop some day, it won't be the worst thing my car has seen. I find pretty much all of the other bodily fluids passengers have left behind to be much more awful. Vomit is more common, and much more difficult to clean.

Mkang14

I never spill a drop! On the other hand, I've had multiple pax, (all female so far), pee into the seats and onto my floor matts. In my Ford Focus, 2 of the 5 seats have previously been peed on, and in my Mitsubishi Outlander, I believe at least 3 of the 7 seats have been peed on.

Most of the girls were drunk, but one was near the end of a several hour long trip, and the most recent one I was taking to work at a grocery store. The dudes I think usually ask to stop, whereas the gals usually seem to just pee on the seat. I've had some girls ask to stop to pee but probably twice as many dudes ask to stop. The dudes who got out after asking were all successful too, whereas in one case where a girl asked to stop, she was in the middle in the back with dudes on both sides and when I stopped for her to get out the dudes wouldn't let her out and told her she could make it the rest of the way... she could not. And another one of the girls who asked to stop got out and ran around to the porta-potty, but it was still a failure somehow because I still found urine on the seat and floor mat.

If I manage to spill a drop some day, it won't be the worst thing my car has seen. I find pretty much all of the other bodily fluids passengers have left behind to be much more awful. Vomit is more common, and much more difficult to clean.
I can hold my pee for a long time. I'd probably get myself some sort of infection before I accidentally pee.

Hate to admit this but I've peed in public in my early 20s after drinking. There is no clean way to do it. Because once the pee hits the concreate its splattering all over your shoes and lower leg.

Other peoples liquids gross me out pretty bad. No idea how you continue driving after all that. I'd literally cry if a pax peed on my seat. The pee will absorb in the cushion. It will ALWAYS be there. 🤮

After all this. Still gross about uber drivers peeing in the car in bottles. However given the current circumstances with public restrooms closed there's no other option.

Wild Colonial Boy

This all reminds of the drunk guy who told his equally drunk female companion that he reckoned he could pee further than her. After a bit of argy bargy they laid a fifty dollar bet on who could pee the furthest. Being a true gentleman he told her she could go first. So she dropped her pants, bent back and managed a good two feet, nearly three. With a smirk on his face he unzipped, took out his pride and joy and was just about to let fly when she said “Whoa, fella! No hands! :roflmao:

Trafficat

I can hold my pee for a long time. I'd probably get myself some sort of infection before I accidentally pee.

Hate to admit this but I've peed in public in my early 20s after drinking. There is no clean way to do it. Because once the pee hits the concreate its splattering all over your shoes and lower leg.

Other peoples liquids gross me out pretty bad. No idea how you continue driving after all that. I'd literally cry if a pax peed on my seat. The pee will absorb in the cushion. It will ALWAYS be there. 🤮

After all this. Still gross about uber drivers peeing in the car in bottles. However given the current circumstances with public restrooms closed there's no other option.
I bought my cars used anyway so who knows what unpure acts of defilement happened in my car before I subjected it to the Uber Defilement System.

I may have held onto some illusion of vehicle purity before the first major vomit incident, but after that point, there is no reason to stop driving because the car can never regain any illusion of purity.

As Uber drivers, we fundamentally transport biomatter, and the biomatter would loudly protest being transported in a large sealed bag. So it is inevitable that from time to time, we must have to deal with small leaked quantities of biomatter that fail to exit the car when the ride ends. That's the sacrifice we must make in order to be paid to transport this biomatter.

As long as the odors and stains are not detectable by subsequent pax, it is good enough. I figure once the cleaning towels stop coming up dirty, I figure if it is stuck in there, then at least it isn't coming out. But I'd hate to see the inside of my cars with a blacklight. 🙀

The world is a pretty grimy place. Every shoe that gets in your car was probably on a restroom floor less than 4 hours before entering, and I know many restrooms leave my shoes sticky afterwards. Lots of people that sit in your car probably sat on some nasty surface prior to it. Even the passengers that don't leave clearly visible messes are still shedding large amounts of skin flakes, saliva, etc.

The grime of the world is unsettling to the mind, but we are generally well adapted to living in grimy places. Through the lens of reason, we must not fear a little filth or it will lead to obsession and insanity since it generally cannot be avoided.

EastBayRides

Stop at a homeless camp, use their donated Porta-Pottie. This also gives you a chance to grab a free meal and bottle of water for the road.

dmoney155

Unexpected problem: where do you pee? Most places are closed, and even restaurants that are open for take out won’t let you use the restroom, at least in San Antonio. I had to drive back home for almost 30 minutes because I needed to go... 😖
Title should say "where" not how... I almost started to type out the step-by-step instructions for you.