• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How do you pass time when waiting at airport lot?

waldowainthrop

In 700 rides I have spent a total of 2.5 hours in a lot. I clean out my car, do some car research, and interview drivers.

I refuse to wait in a queue for long. Almost all of my airport rides are requests from an emptied queue local airport (sometimes with a long pickup fee or surge because Uber is desperate), or rematches at a big international airport.

Last edited:

sellkatsell44

Post automatically merged:

Hot?
Bwaaahaahahaha!
You funny.
???
Lots of people here think they’re something they’re not.

I often say if you have to tell someone you’re x, then you’re already trying too hard. People can generally see, and if they can’t if you really are what does it matter, that you have to drill it into them? makes one wonder if they’re trying to convince themselves more.

SHalester

Have to say as a pax never had a female driver..........Besides this forum and Uber videos never even seen a female driver.......

sellkatsell44

Books can be pretty erotic like magazines. Plus if it’s black hardcover, you could be sitting in the park reading “insert your own imagination here” and nones the wiser.
Who reads books? Or magazines? Oh yeah, my grandmother.

when waiting for "46-50 Uber drivers ahead of you" in the queue, you better believe I make use of it. (Yes, I have tinted windows, don't bother to ask.)

1.5xorbust

99.999999999% of male.
Post automatically merged:

Lots of people here think they’re something they’re not.

I often say if you have to tell someone you’re x, then you’re already trying too hard. People can generally see, and if they can’t if you really are what does it matter, that you have to drill it into them? makes one wonder if they’re trying to convince themselves more.
I thought it was 100% of males. What % of females?