How do you make a week on uber Eats in NJ?

Mr. Knowitall

Hey there my previous problem was resolved and now i get to do uber eats under the pontaic that added into my account.

I want to know how much can you make in a week putting in 25 hrs a week after expenses on uber eats in the northern NJ area?

Ive searched this on the internet but i believe they aren't accurate at all. I want to hear those that done uber Eats only.

Thanks.

Mr. Knowitall

You'll make eight to ten dollars an hour during the summer.
During the winter you can make 10-14.

According to uber the busiest times starting at 12 pm. I started after that barely got any request. When it the best time to do it according to your experience?

CZ75

According to uber the busiest times starting at 12 pm. I started after that barely got any request. When it the best time to do it according to your experience?
Normal dinner time hours and going late into the evening. But I’m not from your area so you’ll have to experiment for yourself and get a feel for your area.

amazinghl

Last couple of days with Grub Hub near 85204

Screenshot_20190503-175449.png

Screenshot_20190503-175443.png

Stevens1

If you deliver in NJ 3.0 areas Asbury Park, Brick NJ, Trenton, Red Bank, Long Branch, South Amboy you will make double that. A 5 mile trip is about $25.00.

Launchpad McQuack

If you deliver in NJ 3.0 areas Asbury Park, Brick NJ, Trenton, Red Bank, Long Branch, South Amboy you will make double that. A 5 mile trip is about $25.00.

....if you are a driver that gets boosts. If you're not, then you deliver at base rates or don't deliver at all.

Nakamichiping

$1000-1300 gross here a week. 60/70 hrs a week. Central Jersey. Including tips. Boost during lunch and dinner. Quests included. Off usually 1-2 days a week. Uber has stolen quests money and boosts a few occasions. People order $200 of curry food, and they tip $0 many don’t ever say thank you. So if meal is yummy just eat. Next time they order they might tip or not. Nations have been built stealing. Is not like stealing that $40 sushi is such heinous crime. Bon appetite!! Is part of the benefits package. Done 18 miles deliveries with boost, and get paid $11.99. I betcha somebody was stealing from me. Just enjoy the benefits package.

Last edited:

joey barton

on my app, i dont see any boost promotion anymore, it looks like end from tomorrow.
anyone else still gets boost promotion in nj?

Launchpad McQuack

on my app, i dont see any boost promotion anymore, it looks like end from tomorrow.
anyone else still gets boost promotion in nj?

I started driving in November 2018, and I have never had a boost or quest......ever. Aside from the occasional ping that has a guaranteed minimum, every ping I have ever received has been at base rates. I just assumed that there were no promotions in NJ due to driver saturation, but I have seen several NJ drivers mention having boosts in the past month so I guess they do exist in this market after all. I am just not one of the chosen.

Edit: Sorry, didn't mean to repeat myself. I forgot that I already posted something similar in this thread.

doggerel

$1000-1300 gross here a week. 60/70 hrs a week. Central Jersey. Including tips. Boost during lunch and dinner. Quests included. Off usually 1-2 days a week. Uber has stolen quests money and boosts a few occasions. People order $200 of curry food, and they tip $0 many don’t ever say thank you. So if meal is yummy just eat. Next time they order they might tip or not. Nations have been built stealing. Is not like stealing that $40 sushi is such heinous crime. Bon appetite!! Is part of the benefits package. Done 18 miles deliveries with boost, and get paid $11.99. I betcha somebody was stealing from me. Just enjoy the benefits package.

Lol. So much truth. I work Central Jersey, too. I know all about the Curry orders. Have you ever, EVER been tipped in Iselin? I just hate working that area with all of the Indian restaurants. Every delivery far away and no tip. And they might even down vote you for the hell of it. And yes, Uber has stolen quest from me twice. And boost a few times, also. And of course, my favorite delivery is chinese food deliveries, to xi jong or xxling, when I know as a fact, that after 4,000+ deliveries, not a single one of these deliveries to New Brunswick, Rutgers campus has ever resulted in a tip and never will. And they snatch the food out of your hand and grunt as you thank them and wish them a great day, not even making eye contact with you.