How do you keep record of 10 hrs a day across all apps?

Inshur

Analyst83

Uber says TLC will issue fines..on uber app we will get the notification but how to make sure we don't go over across all apps..looks a little tricky to me..see attached

Attachments

• IMG_9060.PNG
    IMG_9060.PNG
    81.4 KB · Views: 101

Salvi

Just add up the time from all ur apps. Although it's unnecessary if u drive less than 10-12 hrs a day anyways

Uberboyz

Uber says TLC will issue fines..on uber app we will get the notification but how to make sure we don't go over across all apps..looks a little tricky to me..see attached
Try to add all trips time at the end of day at trips summary.
You will not be even close to that limit.
Nobody will notice it, except Ubermike
Btw: get popcorn and wait for new video from him about new strategy LMFAO

jaybx17

Keep a log book and write it all down. When they see accidents increasing because drivers stressing over it and pulling over to write shit down they will get rid of it.

Analyst83

yeah not all the time but on a few occasions i had been kicked out by Lyft and uber saying i need at least 6 hours of rest before i could go online again..but definitely i see it as added stress lol..

UB'S

Try to add all trips time at the end of day at trips summary.
You will not be even close to that limit.
Nobody will notice it, except Ubermike
Btw: get popcorn and wait for new video from him about new strategy LMFAO
I think it's because of his new hat
statetroopers2.jpg

Zubera

You can't go over 10 hr in this slow business. They count only time with pax

LiveNLearn

Youll probably pass out trying to hit your ten hours mark.

Wouldnt this rule kind of push guys that dont normaly go that long to try and hit 10 hours now?

Feels like a challenge to me.

Also indirectly this might force apps to be a little nicer to us since its limited across all of them.

Suddenly our time on certain apps is a little more valuable

Guess time will tell.

Salvi

Youll probably pass out trying to hit your ten hours mark.

Wouldnt this rule kind of push guys that dont normaly go that long to try and hit 10 hours now?

Feels like a challenge to me.

Also indirectly this might force apps to be a little nicer to us since its limited across all of them.

Suddenly our time on certain apps is a little more valuable

Guess time will tell.

Nah. It's like in retail where I come from, they would rather instead of having one fulltime employee with 40 hours they wud rather have 2 employees working 20 hours each. This way they don't have to pay benefits.

Basically reduce hours and hire more. Your value just decreased even more.

LiveNLearn

Nah. It's like in retail where I come from, they would rather instead of having one fulltime employee with 40 hours they wud rather have 2 employees working 20 hours each. This way they don't have to pay benefits.

Basically reduce hours and hire more. Your value just decreased even more.
I see your point. But driving is hardly comparable to retail. You can only work for 1 company at a time in retail.

Apps have been in full hiring force at all times since day 1. How could they ramp it up more at this point?

Inshur New York