How do you guys getting ready for Corona?

thelungmeister

I always have 3 weeks of food and water and an extra 2k rounds of ammo for each diferent caliber gun I own... COVID19 is nothing... but everybody should always be prepared for anything to happen... it's the ones we don't hear about that are the bad ones...

John McYeet

my roommate thinks I should wear a mask. I don’t think that’s necessary quite yet. Saw they just changed the big twelve tournament to no fans allowed. Pretty crazy stuff.

thelungmeister

Those are literally the two dumbest things I've heard all day. Everybody is flipping out because of Italy's death rate, but what they're also forgetting is Italy has centralized government run Medicare 60% of the population over the age of 60.
Post automatically merged:

Wait a sec, I just turned the game on TV and there are definitely people in the stands... and definitely more people than I would expect to be at Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State

John McYeet

Those are literally the two dumbest things I've heard all day. Everybody is flipping out because of Italy's death rate, but what they're also forgetting is Italy has centralized government run Medicare 60% of the population over the age of 60.
Post automatically merged:

Wait a sec, I just turned the game on TV and there are definitely people in the stands... and definitely more people than I would expect to be at Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State
This starts tomorrow. For tonight they’re allowing fans.

jfinks

Never know really, I haven't done but 4-5 rides this week. Nobody seemed sick or coughing/sneezing. Now the week before is a different story, there was one ride that I dropped off and rolled all the windows down when driving away. They weren't too bad and it was just for precaution, it was before things really took off and no cases of Corona were in KS yet.

John McYeet

Never know really, I haven't done but 4-5 rides this week. Nobody seemed sick or coughing/sneezing. Now the week before is a different story, there was one ride that I dropped off and rolled all the windows down when driving away. They weren't too bad and it was just for precaution, it was before things really took off and no cases of Corona were in KS yet.
Alright well take it easy man. I’ve been debating myself if I want to drive this weekend.

KC_Ride

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I always have 3 weeks of food and water and an extra 2k rounds of ammo for each diferent caliber gun I own... COVID19 is nothing... but everybody should always be prepared for anything to happen... it's the ones we don't hear about that are the bad ones...
Well, Greenhouse hub is closed my friend, you are the only one who is driving. Hope you can make big