How do you get rid of old lady perfume?

circle1

That overpowering type that smells like flowers. The back seat area reeks of it.

Edit:
I must complain about this thread being moved to complaints by an anonymous mod. Advice was requested as to how I can get rid of this smell. So the above post belongs in advice, and this post can stay here.

I'd recommend smoking a fat blunt with the windows rolled up TIGHT!

circle1

I don't smoke anything any more. Nothing at all. My wife kept finding my stash and emptying it out in the back yard, so in the end I gave up. Sparking up a big fat joint and putting the Floyd on would be a good idea though.

NHDriver

That overpowering type that smells like flowers. The back seat area reeks of it.

Edit:
I must complain about this thread being moved to complaints by an anonymous mod. Advice was requested as to how I can get rid of this smell. So the above post belongs in advice, and this post can stay here.
Pick up an Indian dude and change the smell to curry in less than 10 seconds!

The Gift of Fish

Pick up an Indian dude and change the smell to curry in less than 10 seconds!
I can only smell the perfume when I sit in the back seat (sat/lay there today to grab a quick power nap). Curry is more powerful and would invade the front seat area too.

I guess I'll just wait and see if the flower power smell makes my ratings go down. Over the last week my ratings have been going up; surprising because I have been lecturing pin misdroppers and corner/red curb standers as well as dealing robustly with back seat drivers.

peteyvavs

Put some charcoal and baking soda in a canvas cloth and put it behind the seat out of site, it will take a couple of day but it works. It even removes some on the cigarette stench from a car.
The alternative is when you get a pax that has an over powering odor take them to a nearby carwash and drag them behind the car, that'll clear the air.
A 60/40 mixture of charcoal and baking soda accordingly. Just make sure the cloth is tightly closed or you'll have a mess to vacuum, back to the car wash.

I hope you didn't have any kinky old lady dreams :biggrin:
What's wrong with kinky old ladies, some are really pent up.

You are so deprived !!!!!

Mars Troll Number 4

I need to point out that..

Vomit,
Urine,
Old man smell,
Perfume,
Tobacco,
Weed,
Every known variety of air freshener
Spilled coffee,
And BO

Are all constituents of "taxi stank" and if you use your car as a taxi eventually it will catch up with you and will smell like one.

If there was a solution that was fast, easy, cheap, and effective taxi companies would all know it taxis would smell like clean car smell, not taxis...

Uber Crack

Author
I need to point out that..

Vomit,
Urine,
Old man smell,
Perfume,
Tobacco,
Weed,
Every known variety of air freshener
Spilled coffee,
And BO

Are all constituents of "taxi stank" and if you use your car as a taxi eventually it will catch up with you and will smell like one.

If there was a solution that was fast, easy, cheap, and effective taxi companies would all know it taxis would smell like clean car smell, not taxis...
I'm going to pretend I didn't read that. :smiles:

Bpr2

I can only smell the perfume when I sit in the back seat (sat/lay there today to grab a quick power nap). Curry is more powerful and would invade the front seat area too.

I guess I'll just wait and see if the flower power smell makes my ratings go down. Over the last week my ratings have been going up; surprising because I have been lecturing pin misdroppers and corner/red curb standers as well as dealing robustly with back seat drivers.
So you're the one stealing the good fares :wink: