How do you get LAX pax?

Spanky

You need to know if planes are coming in. If not it's a long wait. I usually don't wait. If I don't get a ping by the time I get to Jenny I usually leave.

tsboy69

The hard to work with countdown 'timer' has not shown up this week, thankfully. The past few days I just parked, waiting for the timer, and got a call for a passanger within 5 minutes both times. There were dozens of cars already in the lot before I got there. Why did I get the call? Don't know but I will take it.

KibblesNBitz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It means that that people sitting in the pen have more than one phone. That means that they will probably get a ping before you.

It also means grab a seat that is somewhere not in the pig-pen.

Get that?
Got it. So, basically drivers are scamming? I can play that game

WMUber

F.Y.I. What Uber calls the "Designated TNC Staging Area" (the green area) is what we call the Pig Pen.

Hang out there and you will see why...

Burger King is a another Pig Pen, but Uber put the kibosh on it. Hang out at the BK Pig Pen and you will stay in queue, but not get any requests.

Andre445

You need to know if planes are coming in. If not it's a long wait. I usually don't wait. If I don't get a ping by the time I get to Jenny I usually leave.
What do you mean ? Lax gets flights almost every min , 24 hours a day !! If you Cheack the sky at night they have a long waiting line goes to downtown LA waiting in the sky one after another to land !!

KekeLo

I sit in the cell phone lot, but I never get a request? How do I get a request from LAX?!

When you're in the pen, you have to make sure the app has you in the lot. For example, if you park by the porter potties, the app won't have you in the lot, so you won't get a pig.

It's some areas in the lot that don't place you in the que.

ssingyy

What do you mean ? Lax gets flights almost every min , 24 hours a day !! If you Cheack the sky at night they have a long waiting line goes to downtown LA waiting in the sky one after another to land !!
Lol no. Not 24hrs/day. Its dead at certain times.