• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How do you do it? UberEats Edition

KingOfDundas

So I have to ask, for those who only deliver UberEats, what is your preferences?

Do you like to sit in a single spot and wait?

Do you have different spots for different days? Time of Day?

Do you dive just Eats or X as well?

Do you prefer McDonald's runs over Independent Business?

What restaurants have you found perks at? Discounted or Free Coffee? Cola? Food?

Are you working the Boost in downtown when its 1.4x or do you drive on the edge of it and be the only one in the 1.3x?

Do you drive 10Hrs/wk? 20? 40? 60? 72? 84?

Do you use a cooler/hot bag? or just rush it there?

Do you always message the customer with an update? Do you only do so when needed?

At night do you carry a flashlight to see numbers?

Do you use Uber's GPS, Waze, or maybe a TOM TOM seperate from the phone?

Do you use a tablet or a phone? or both?

Do you ever suggest a tip? or attach a note thanking them or encouraging a tip?

Do you ever advertise a side business with a card or coupon? wear a tshirt advertising another job?

Do you let customers know of the coupons for free delivery or $5 off fridays?

Do you bring extras like napkins or cutlery or straws?

Is there restaurants that you refuse to deliver for?

Have you had a no-deliver when you clearly delivered? What happend?

Feel free to answer some, many, all or none. I'm just curious what the theories are out there. Figure if we share and improve, people use the service more, we get increased tips, and all end up making more!

KingOfDundas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I have to ask, for those who only deliver UberEats, what is your preferences?

Do you like to sit in a single spot and wait?
I sit on richmond row, fanshawe park/richmond.

Do you have different spots for different days? Time of Day?
Still figuring out the times and places. I run the ordering app and see whats open in different parts of the city

Do you dive just Eats or X as well?
Eats Only

Do you prefer McDonald's runs over Independent Business?
Independents have the food ready, chains page you when ordered, and start when you arrive.
The McDonald's in town have been developing some good lies, like the ipad speaker isnt working, or it doesnt chime anymore, havent seen anything, oh i put it on the board, weird. I remind them that they arent only disappoint me, but also their customers

What restaurants have you found perks at? Discounted or Free Coffee? Cola? Food?
McDonalds is good for free refills of coffee or cola, especially on a 20 minute wait

Are you working the Boost in downtown when its 1.4x or do you drive on the edge of it and be the only one in the 1.3x?
I stay in the downtown mostly, sometimes to the FanshawePark area, all else has too few restaurants

Do you drive 10Hrs/wk? 20? 40? 60? 72? 84?
about 25hrs

Do you use a cooler/hot bag? or just rush it there?
Rush

Do you always message the customer with an update? Do you only do so when needed?
Message when no apt info/buzzer info/etc in advanced

At night do you carry a flashlight to see numbers?
Not yet

Do you use Uber's GPS, Waze, or maybe a TOM TOM seperate from the phone?
Waze taxi for the trip, uber when a block away

Do you use a tablet or a phone? or both?
phone only so far

Do you ever suggest a tip? or attach a note thanking them or encouraging a tip?
not yet

Do you ever advertise a side business with a card or coupon? wear a tshirt advertising another job?
not yet

Do you let customers know of the coupons for free delivery or $5 off fridays?
not yet

Do you bring extras like napkins or cutlery or straws?
nope

Is there restaurants that you refuse to deliver for?
I cancel mcdonalds unless its before 10am on sat/sun, they are absolutely terrible now

Have you had a no-deliver when you clearly delivered? What happend?
I replied that i met the cx and they added it back

Feel free to answer some, many, all or none. I'm just curious what the theories are out there. Figure if we share and improve, people use the service more, we get increased tips, and all end up making more!