How do you deal react with fake complaints abusive messages from Uber

Uber is sending me false accusations from bad riders who had low ratings accusing me of bad driving. Uber is abusive to constantly message me these fake feedback of complaints as they are not true and they have no proof. I am realizing this company is abusive and instead of thanking drivers these send these useless reports. What is your feedback as a driver?

Also Hertz company are useless as they have uploaded the wrong registration again for the third time and my plate is not matching. Bad experience this has been. My lesson is i will not accept low rated drivers and I will leave this Hertz company soon.

I think people make fake complaints and one star who are scammers and cheap and trying to get a refund. I get it now. This is an abusive company and system

Last edited:

Irishjohn831

I’ve sent return messages stating companies that allow customers to abuse the system will always have issues making a profit. That stores stop shop lifters because it hurts their business and drives up prices.

That uber should encourage reports if they have merit, on the other hand their should be consequences if the report turns out to be invalid.

I have never had the impaired driver one, but I would demand the persons information and insist on filing a report with the police for theft of services.

Always feel if your in a car with an impaired driver you would get out, not continue to your destination and then report it. Makes no sense to do that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber was sending me these false accusations from these idiot riders who had low ratings which I accepted most of them. My mistake accepting low rated riders who abuse the system and try to scam it. I told Uber off today and told them to stop sending me mesages and I told them their company was abusive. STFU UBER

I just got one...
View attachment 315470

Of course I have offered the dash cam footage to Uber but I am sure they will decline it as always but still threatened to deactivate.

Tisk Tisk Tisk
uber is an abusive company and hertz comany is a joke they give me the wrong registration for the car and the riders couldnt find me and i am loosing tips. i called and emailed uber to fix the issues 4 days ago and now i want to file a complaint.

DriverMark

Damn bro.... you have a lot going on.....

1. Numerous complaints about driving (how many exactly did you say)
  2. Leased car screwing you
  3. Uber screwing you
  4. No tips screwing you
I suggest a nice large bottle of KY, as you seem to have garnered bad karma in your life and are now getting screwed.... a lot.... for it.

Velos1

Uber is sending me false accusations from bad riders who had low ratings accusing me of bad driving. Uber is abusive to constantly message me these fake feedback of complaints as they are not true and they have no proof. I am realizing this company is abusive and instead of thanking drivers these send these useless reports. What is your feedback as a driver?

Also Hertz company are useless as they have uploaded the wrong registration again for the third time and my plate is not matching. Bad experience this has been. My lesson is i will not accept low rated drivers and I will leave this Hertz company soon.

I think people make fake complaints and one star who are scammers and cheap and trying to get a refund. I get it now. This is an abusive company and system
If you can afford just pick up pax with 5*. That what I do , I used to pick up pax with 4.5 4 .6. They were living me low rating. I keep rejecting those pax. The last pax was 4.8 I took the chances when well.

Damn bro.... you have a lot going on.....

1. Numerous complaints about driving (how many exactly did you say)
  2. Leased car screwing you
  3. Uber screwing you
  4. No tips screwing you
I suggest a nice large bottle of KY, as you seem to have garnered bad karma in your life and are now getting screwed.... a lot.... for it.
are you talking to me BRO? Actually, BRO I AM A LADY NOT A BRO. Uber screws all drivers with hertz BRO. Most riders in Florida are cheap Bro. Now go @@@@ yourself BRO.
Post automatically merged:

If you can afford just pick up pax with 5*. That what I do , I used to pick up pax with 4.5 4 .6. They were living me low rating. I keep rejecting those pax. The last pax was 4.8 I took the chances when well.
In Miami i rarely get 5 star riders most are around 4-6 4-8. Mostly 4.7