How do we dispute a pax complaint.

REX HAVOC

One of my pax gave me the Mistimed Trip complaint today even though I didn't start any of my trips early. Is there anyway to dispute these complaints.? I can't find anyway to do it on the app.

REX HAVOC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know which pax gave me the complaint so this won't work. We need to be able to make a general request through help.

madUber74

If you had a fare readjusted you should be able to pinpoint exactly which trip it was, then dispute the readjustment to Uber. If it was just a general complaint popping up in the "Issues" section of your "Feedback" tab it was just some knucklehead pax being a picky d-bag. Unless there was actually a trip readjustment not in your favor, pay it little mind

uberdriverfornow

If it was just a bad review, just ignore it, it will not affect you in any way and nobody will ever see it. After 500 trips it will fall off.

Ben105

They won't remove a bad review for anything. I had a bad review because I canceled a ride because they wanted me to drive them to a drug deal and transport the newly purchased drugs 80 some miles away. They didn't try to hide the fact at all. I dropped them off at the first location (we were in middle of trip when the drug deal started) and then I canceled the rest of the ride. I immediately reported it to Uber and then the pax reported me for sexual misconduct for retaliation and Uber won't remove it at all.

DudeGuy

They won't remove a bad review for anything. I had a bad review because I canceled a ride because they wanted me to drive them to a drug deal and transport the newly purchased drugs 80 some miles away. They didn't try to hide the fact at all. I dropped them off at the first location (we were in middle of trip when the drug deal started) and then I canceled the rest of the ride. I immediately reported it to Uber and then the pax reported me for sexual misconduct for retaliation and Uber won't remove it at all.
Wow, you are lucky they didn't deactivate you for that horse shit.

Ben105

Wow, you are lucky they didn't deactivate you for that horse shit.
Oh, they did. I fought them on it. I pointed to CA law regarding this and that they couldn't "fire" me without proof that it happened. They reactivated me, but it's still shows that complaint in my app.

Ben105

Plus, I threatened to tell the media that they preferred that I complete the ride, knowingly transporting illegal drugs in my car and being complicit in a drug deal. Definitely not worth the .75/mile!

Old Smokey

Just wait until all the pool rides you get from USC. Watch your average take a hit. NO TIPS, plenty of door slammers for free.