Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Gay’s

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Lesbian’s

Votes: 1 5.0%

How do I know you are not a RAPIST?

2K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  gonzotildawn 
#1 ·
I was waiting in New Brunswick and got Lyft XL request from Hilton hotel. When I got there to pick up pax and first thing I saw there were 7 pax’s and I thought it wasn’t going to be a pleasant ride.

So, I got there and a women (white Spanish inbreed) opened my car front pax side door and asked what’s your (my) name ? ( I was going to say what do you mean? You have my car model, plate number and my picture on the app and you need to say your name so I can verify I’m picking up the right asshole) then she said her name Elisa and the I said yes because she that’s was the riders name)

And the she said, “How do I know you are not RAPIST?” I said whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt? I said close the door and then said are you serious ? And the she said she was just joking and then I told her to shut up and close the door and then I drove off from there.

Lyft has been know for ghetto ride sharing company along with Uber but I had never even thought pax’s would say such discussing thing. I felt so upset and disgusted what shit she said.

#3 ·
I was waiting in New Brunswick and got Lyft XL request from Hilton hotel. When I got there to pick up pax and first thing I saw there were 7 pax's and I thought it wasn't going to be a pleasant ride.

So, I got there and a women (white Spanish inbreed) opened my car front pax side door and asked what's your (my) name ? ( I was going to say what do you mean? You have my car model, plate number and my picture on the app and you need to say your name so I can verify I'm picking up the right @@@@@@@) then she said her name Elisa and the I said yes because she that's was the riders name)

And the she said, "How do I know you are not RAPIST?" I said whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt? I said close the door and then said are you serious ? And the she said she was just joking and then I told her to shut up and close the door and then I drove off from there.

Lyft has been know for ghetto ride sharing company along with Uber but I had never even thought pax's would say such discussing thing. I felt so upset and disgusted what shit she said.
Well, are you? Jk. I would have not let her get to that part, as soon as a pox asks me for my name I tell them shut the door and step away from the car. I simply do not play the name game. As drivers, we only get one slim piece of intel, their purported name. They get our name, a clear photo, the license plate number, make, model and color of our vehicle. Soon, thanks to old horse face Murphy, they will have access to our first born kids blood type.

#4 ·
I was waiting in New Brunswick and got Lyft XL request from Hilton hotel. When I got there to pick up pax and first thing I saw there were 7 pax's and I thought it wasn't going to be a pleasant ride.

So, I got there and a women (white Spanish inbreed) opened my car front pax side door and asked what's your (my) name ? ( I was going to say what do you mean? You have my car model, plate number and my picture on the app and you need to say your name so I can verify I'm picking up the right @@@@@@@) then she said her name Elisa and the I said yes because she that's was the riders name)

And the she said, "How do I know you are not RAPIST?" I said whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt? I said close the door and then said are you serious ? And the she said she was just joking and then I told her to shut up and close the door and then I drove off from there.

Lyft has been know for ghetto ride sharing company along with Uber but I had never even thought pax's would say such discussing thing. I felt so upset and disgusted what shit she said.
Eh.

This guy used to know asked to take me to the diner after bar close. I asked him if he was an ax murderer.

#5 ·
I haven’t gotten much of that lately, but I spent a few weeks where every two girls out of four would ask me, “what’s my name?” The most annoying part is them opening the door to ask that question. Now, I just state my name and say no more. If they don’t say their names, I cancel.

#7 ·

people are F'd up, there was no reason for her to say that, GL,JMO

Eh.

This guy used to know asked to take me to the diner after bar close. I asked him if he was an ax murderer.
that's it? so did you go with him or not?please don't leave us hanging. JMO

#10 ·

I get this all the time now that a few girls were reported murdered on the news SMH

#19 ·
I don’t mind saying my name especially after all the bad publicity and I think it is good manners to say who you are . I’m not that surprised and people who are new at it are just being cautious and I can’t blame them.
I think it helps to be polite period.
If they are disrespectful after that my Jersey comes out quick.
I have one simple rule don’t be an A hole to me.

#20 ·
I don't mind saying my name especially after all the bad publicity and I think it is good manners to say who you are . I'm not that surprised and people who are new at it are just being cautious and I can't blame them.
I think it helps to be polite period.
If they are disrespectful after that my Jersey comes out quick.
I have one simple rule don't be an A hole to me.
Same here.. but you know this forum LOL.. they all went arms up for the poor girl that got killed after her poor judgement and not checking her car/driver/etc .. and now that someone wants to make sure they're getting in the right car they have a problem with that too! .. hahaha .. if I'm asked I just say .. my name is x how about you? they just politely answer 99% of the time.

#21 · (Edited)

Actually the pax asking you "What's your name" is the right question. Forget that they have the info, the argument for that ship has sailed. They are drunk, I once had a lady tell me my pic didn't look like me and the next time Uber does a facial recognition on me to get into the app I should be denied because it doesn't look like me, she gave me a $10 cash tip, I gave her a 1 star. If they ask you, "who are you here to pick up" and you say Elise. What stopping someone who is not Elise from saying yea, that's me and get in you car and then have you change the destination. I had this happen to me during the summer but because I ask the right questions I didn't get screwed. I was picking up at the Jenks Pavilion in Point Pleasant. There are always tons of people waiting to get picked up and you can tell even before they open your door who your pax is. You see them see your car, they look at the plate, they make eye contact, its pretty much a given. So I pull up and all that happens, the girl looks at the plate, at me, I'm thinking there is my girl. She gets in and I say to her, you're Claudia right? Now technically going against what I just said this is wrong but Im 100% sure this is the right girl after the eye contact and watching her outside. She is drunk and kind of mumbles which is not something out of the ordinary. I swipe to start the trip because its crowded, there are tons of cars and people all over the place and I need to get out of there but as I always do, I confirm where she is going, I say you're going to bla bla bla street. She says "Noooooooo" and now I realize just from the way she answered this is the wrong girl, I turn around and look her right in the eyes and ask her...."what's your name" She says Sarah. I say "Get out" She's like "but can't you just take me...." I say "I am here to pick up someone else and they are right there, you need to get out now" She opens the door as my real passengers are right there and mumbles to them "you better go where he wants to go, he's not playing around" and they are like WTF was that? I told them what happened and of course with everything that has happened they were in disbelief that some girl by herself is knowingly getting in the wrong car. This is why Sami's law isn't going to do a damn thing.

Some people actually do have a safety concern and you need to understand that. It does get annoying when they say it in a way that its like a game, like they know you are the right person but they think its funny like you haven't heard it 100 times. You gotta laugh it off, let it go and move on. If you can't do that for something like this...this job isn't for you.

#24 ·
Had a girl today actually walk around to the front of my car to verify my license plate (I had pulled up sideways next to an office building entrance and she could only see me from the side). It should be the norm but I don't think I've ever observed anyone actually doing that and I felt a little insulted lol!! Maybe I gave her a weird look or something 'cause she more or less apologized and said she was just being careful because of all the "stories" in the news lately, plus the rider app/GPS said I was across the street! I said no problem, she did the right thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.