Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Transgender

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Gay’s

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Lesbian’s

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
I was waiting in New Brunswick and got Lyft XL request from Hilton hotel. When I got there to pick up pax and first thing I saw there were 7 pax’s and I thought it wasn’t going to be a pleasant ride.

So, I got there and a women (white Spanish inbreed) opened my car front pax side door and asked what’s your (my) name ? ( I was going to say what do you mean? You have my car model, plate number and my picture on the app and you need to say your name so I can verify I’m picking up the right @@@@@@@) then she said her name Elisa and the I said yes because she that’s was the riders name)

And the she said, “How do I know you are not RAPIST?” I said whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt? I said close the door and then said are you serious ? And the she said she was just joking and then I told her to shut up and close the door and then I drove off from there.

Lyft has been know for ghetto ride sharing company along with Uber but I had never even thought pax’s would say such discussing thing. I felt so upset and disgusted what shit she said.

Lightning1181

I was waiting in New Brunswick and got Lyft XL request from Hilton hotel. When I got there to pick up pax and first thing I saw there were 7 pax’s and I thought it wasn’t going to be a pleasant ride.

So, I got there and a women (white Spanish inbreed) opened my car front pax side door and asked what’s your (my) name ? ( I was going to say what do you mean? You have my car model, plate number and my picture on the app and you need to say your name so I can verify I’m picking up the right @@@@@@@) then she said her name Elisa and the I said yes because she that’s was the riders name)

And the she said, “How do I know you are not RAPIST?” I said whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt? I said close the door and then said are you serious ? And the she said she was just joking and then I told her to shut up and close the door and then I drove off from there.

Lyft has been know for ghetto ride sharing company along with Uber but I had never even thought pax’s would say such discussing thing. I felt so upset and disgusted what shit she said.
Well, are you? Jk. I would have not let her get to that part, as soon as a pox asks me for my name I tell them shut the door and step away from the car. I simply do not play the name game. As drivers, we only get one slim piece of intel, their purported name. They get our name, a clear photo, the license plate number, make, model and color of our vehicle. Soon, thanks to old horse face Murphy, they will have access to our first born kids blood type.

SuzeCB

Eh.

This guy used to know asked to take me to the diner after bar close. I asked him if he was an ax murderer.

Canteev

I haven’t gotten much of that lately, but I spent a few weeks where every two girls out of four would ask me, “what’s my name?” The most annoying part is them opening the door to ask that question. Now, I just state my name and say no more. If they don’t say their names, I cancel.

1974toyota

people are F'd up, there was no reason for her to say that, GL,JMO
Post automatically merged:

Eh.

This guy used to know asked to take me to the diner after bar close. I asked him if he was an ax murderer.
that's it? so did you go with him or not?please don't leave us hanging. JMO

maxroyalty1

I get this all the time now that a few girls were reported murdered on the news SMH

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Female pax are most stupid and act like a man and when they loose argument and then they play victim female card

bobby747

when ever they ask how do you know i am your driver,, you could be this or that. cancel and roll ..never take them . let them call a cab. i am sure they will get more info about the driver, and these pax if taken will crush your ratings

ToughTommy

I don’t mind saying my name especially after all the bad publicity and I think it is good manners to say who you are . I’m not that surprised and people who are new at it are just being cautious and I can’t blame them.
I think it helps to be polite period.
If they are disrespectful after that my Jersey comes out quick.
I have one simple rule don’t be an A hole to me.

Caspita

I don’t mind saying my name especially after all the bad publicity and I think it is good manners to say who you are . I’m not that surprised and people who are new at it are just being cautious and I can’t blame them.
I think it helps to be polite period.
If they are disrespectful after that my Jersey comes out quick.
I have one simple rule don’t be an A hole to me.
Same here.. but you know this forum LOL.. they all went arms up for the poor girl that got killed after her poor judgement and not checking her car/driver/etc .. and now that someone wants to make sure they're getting in the right car they have a problem with that too! .. hahaha .. if I'm asked I just say .. my name is x how about you? they just politely answer 99% of the time.