• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How do I find out if my car is eligible?

Knightjake

Hi,
New guy here. How do I find out if my car is eligible for my market? And how long does it take Uber complete background checks?

I have 2006 Jeep Commander 4 door SUV in Waco, Texas. I just submitted all my documents (DL, Insurance, Registration) but the app won't let me go online and had a red band across the map that says my vehicle is not eligible in Waco, Tx. I have received an email from Checkr that says all of my background checks are clear.

Thanks in advance

Knightjake

IMG_2115.JPG

Apparently I was too impatient and needed to wait for the evil overlords to check my documents. Everything seems to be working now

Okphillip

Hi,
New guy here. How do I find out if my car is eligible for my market? And how long does it take Uber complete background checks?

I have 2006 Jeep Commander 4 door SUV in Waco, Texas. I just submitted all my documents (DL, Insurance, Registration) but the app won't let me go online and had a red band across the map that says my vehicle is not eligible in Waco, Tx. I have received an email from Checkr that says all of my background checks are clear.

Thanks in advance
If you’re lucky your car won’t be eligible so you can then move on. Seriously, driving Uber will seriously beat up your car over time. It’s not worth it financially-wise