How do I contact Uber?

ewelina 600

I am attempting to contact Uber about a wrongly calculated trip. Last time I sent them an email it said that Uber no longer uses email and will not reply.
Is there a alternative email(s) or another way?

ChortlingCrison

I am attempting to contact Uber about a wrongly calculated trip. Last time I sent them an email it said that Uber no longer uses email and will not reply.
Is there a alternative email(s) or another way?
It may take several emails to get a response back. Also try to be as specific as possible explaining your situation, as you probably know they love to spit back canned responses.

Uber_rat

Don't use email. Use the app. There are functions under the Account, Help section to aid you with this problem.

madUber74

[email protected] works, though usually the first couple of back-and-forths with the Uber CSRs (are the first repliers really robots?) are usually spent hacking through the unhelpful, canned and often unrelated pre-formatted replies they give you. Eventually you'll get to someone with a pulse that actually resolves your issue.

Paulokc

I don't know how I did it but one time I ended up in a chat with a uber representative and they were very helpful in helping me setup my account. It seems like maybe I clicked a link in an email they had sent me but I really don't remember