• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How do drivers in NYC make time for a side-hustle?

Inshur

mobilads

mobilads is offering drivers $200 this month to get their car wrapped with an advertisement by MetroPCS in NYC. It’s quick and convenient.

Learn more and schedule your wrap appointment here: mobilads.co/metro

“As soon as I signed up with Mobilads my ratings skyrocketed, my tips increased and I always have a positive conversation with my passengers about how great my car looks”
- Faiz Abili

Meet Faiz Abili who just got his car wrapped...

Last edited:

Wardell Curry

Looks like a 2017 Accord sport. Shame really. Though I guess if they are paying you money to advertise for them, why not? And at least the wrap job looks professional.

Suave

I mean, I’m already a bottom feeding Uber driver. I feel like I’d be losing my last ounce of dignity if I were to wrap my car in MetroPCS ad and park it on my driveway. Whatever chance I have now of taking a girl out to dinner right now in a tlc plated car would vanish the moment she sees me pull up in that abomination.

Vishnu643

I mean, I’m already a bottom feeding Uber driver. I feel like I’d be losing my last ounce of dignity if I were to wrap my car in MetroPCS ad and park it on my driveway. Whatever chance I have now of taking a girl out to dinner right now in a tlc plated car would vanish the moment she sees me pull up in that abomination.
Well you earn $200 and save another $200 by not getting fleeced by a thot

Andrew Dice Clay Two

????
Post automatically merged:

mobilads is offering drivers $200 this month to get their car wrapped with an advertisement by MetroPCS in NYC. It’s quick and convenient.

Learn more and schedule your wrap appointment here: mobilads.co/metro

“As soon as I signed up with Mobilads my ratings skyrocketed, my tips increased and I always have a positive conversation with my passengers about how great my car looks”
- Faiz Abili

Meet Faiz Abili who just got his car wrapped...
View attachment 323102
That's not even a fully wrapped car.

As soon as I signed up with Mobilads my ratings skyrocketed, my tips increased and I always have a positive conversation with my passengers about how great my car looks”
- Faiz Abili ????

mobilads

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is this a TLC approved advertisement ? Not that I care....?
@drbrkln Correct, we are fully approved by TLC.

????

That's not even a fully wrapped car.

As soon as I signed up with Mobilads my ratings skyrocketed, my tips increased and I always have a positive conversation with my passengers about how great my car looks”
- Faiz Abili ????
Only partially wrapped! Takes about 30 minutes to wrap.