• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How difficult is to find ride to Newark Airport at 5AM?

mikeyk

Hey Guys,
wondering how difficult it is to find a ride to Newark Airport at 5AM? (Tomorrow Friday morning)
Have an early domestic flight to catch and need to be at EWR by 5:30AM, (only carryon bags with me).

Leaving from Little Ferry, NJ to EWR (Newark Liberty Airport)
Uber app Fare estimate says $21-28 is that correct?

Not sure if I should just schedule a car service, afraid there might not be availability of drivers at that time.
Any help should be appreciated, certainly do not want to miss my flight.

njctuberx

From Little Ferry it's usually not a problem. I start between 4 and 5 and I see cars in that area. What I would do, just to make sure, is start looking at around 4:30.
If something odd happens and there's just nothing available, Uber Black and SUVs are always out and about at that time.

JR. Driver

Hey Guys,
wondering how difficult it is to find a ride to Newark Airport at 5AM? (Tomorrow Friday morning)
Have an early domestic flight to catch and need to be at EWR by 5:30AM, (only carryon bags with me).

Leaving from Little Ferry, NJ to EWR (Newark Liberty Airport)
Uber app Fare estimate says $21-28 is that correct?

Not sure if I should just schedule a car service, afraid there might not be availability of drivers at that time.
Any help should be appreciated, certainly do not want to miss my flight.
To make this short uber is 24/7 you won't have a problem getting a uber maybe a 15 min wait time if that

mikeyk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for your feedback all- much appreciated.
I've never had trouble during from 7AM and on, just wasn't quite sure about the wee hours 3AM-6AM in my specific area, but it looks like I should be fine based on your responses.
I'll roll the dice and hopefully be in good hands by one of you kind souls to make my flight on time.

Haha more than happy to throw in a $10 tip if we can schedule for a ride so I'm not sweating at 4:55AM, PM me if thats OK to do.

Otherwise, really bummed that "Schedule Rides" thru Uber are not yet available to me.