How did your ultra weekend go?

JimKE

I did fine. Not as good as last year when we had both good boosts and good surges, but okay for the hours I drove. I only have one actual Ultra-related ride, but was busy anyway.

FLKeys

I had a great weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday all killed it. I had two ride requests both 45+ that I turned down because they were to Ultra. I was promptly rewarded after each cancel with a 45+ to MIA and a 45+ to Fountainbleau on Miami Beach. Both trips were traffic free.

That was my first time at Fountainbleau, wow the eye candy everywhere. Also got to watch a valet guy go off on a taxi driver that would not stop honking his horn. Cab driver must have really pissed them off because they blocked him in and he could not move. hey just directed traffic behind the lock around him. I did my drop and got out of there, did no stick around to see what happened.

Any way this weekend I made 6 trips to Miami from the Keys 2 each day. Got 4 decent rides on destination mode on 6 of the trips. Each one only took me less than a 1/2 mile from the Turnpike for pick-up and drop off farther down the Turnpike. Destination mode working like it should every time.

SubaruLegacy

Dropoffs/pickups at Liv at Fontainebleau is an experience. On Friday at like 4am there was a huge backup heading south, because I think some drunk person had run across the street and gotten hit by a car, hard enough there were car parts everywhere. An hour later on my way back, they had brought out the full CSI van.

The taxis at Liv are the worst, they block 2 lanes, and never move, because nobody uses them. and they just sit there angry. I don't understand why the cops say nothing to cabs, but if I'm waiting 1 inch into a traffic lane I'll get screamed at. thinking of painting my car yellow so cops will be nicer.

HiDuuken

Dropoffs/pickups at Liv at Fontainebleau is an experience. On Friday at like 4am there was a huge backup heading south, because I think some drunk person had run across the street and gotten hit by a car, hard enough there were car parts everywhere. An hour later on my way back, they had brought out the full CSI van.

The taxis at Liv are the worst, they block 2 lanes, and never move, because nobody uses them. and they just sit there angry. I don't understand why the cops say nothing to cabs, but if I'm waiting 1 inch into a traffic lane I'll get screamed at. thinking of painting my car yellow so cops will be nicer.

I saw what you are talking about. Did my last pickup that morning at Liv at about 4:30 am. Most of the accident was cleaned up by then though.

Jack Marrero

Pretty decent weekend. Got a couple one ride with $ 60 surge, a couple With 20's, see with less than that. Overall, good income for 3 nights.

Working4peanuts

Pretty decent weekend. Got a couple one ride with $ 60 surge, a couple With 20's, see with less than that. Overall, good income for 3 nights.
I did good too. Made $39 on Sunday.

First trip took me to lauderhill. Then, the next 6 trips were paxholes going somewhere one or two miles IN LAUDERHILL. I obviously was the only sap there. After 2.5 hours, I said f it and went home. Usually work 8 to 10 hours on Sundays, but it was clear early on this wasn't going to be a good one.

I worked 12 straight days before then, so had no problem packing it in early.

joebo1963

I had a garbage Sunday. Every ride was south and west toward Hollywood and pembrooke. Just not where I want to be so after 4 plus ours and $59 I put it on DF and went home too.

But today been a total dog. $52 in 5 hrs.

str8ca$h

Made over $2500 working about 62 hrs for the week :smiles: so yea ultra was pretty good, hope everybody took advantage. If not there’s always next year

Made over $2500 working about 62 hrs for the week :smiles: so yea ultra was pretty good, hope everybody took advantage. If not there’s always next year

you know what I believed him, I made about 1000 from FRIDAY TO early Monday driving ( x and xl option).

str8ca$h

Str8ca$h. Are you a full time lux driver?
I make this driving a taxi
Post automatically merged:

you know what I believed him, I made about 1000 from FRIDAY TO early Monday driving ( x and xl option).
Thanks I’m not here lying these numbers are possible in what is probably the busiest week of the year. If you know how to work, you work smart you can make this and probably more

BuberDriver

I lost $2500 in a taxi. Was planning on going to a club and popping bottles, took a cab with a pocket full of cash and somehow lost it. I guess my loss is someone else's gain?

2Cents

$2,500 ?
That’s like a years worth of rides for a fübr driver.
$2,500 would of been better disbursed among the drivers in the queue giving them at least a George Washington , each.