How did you do in Las Cruces for Labor Day weekend?

chris1966

Just wondering how everyone else did.

I was online for way too long and made just under $300 from Friday through Monday.

Anyone else here in Las Cruces?

ubermorrow

Just wondering how everyone else did.

I was online for way too long and made just under $300 from Friday through Monday.

Anyone else here in Las Cruces?
I didn't work Friday or Saturday night, but came away with $235 in fares for last week, but also I cashed in on a referral. I referred my sister to drive in LA. Those are worth a lot more than LC referrals and don't give us extra competition! She completed her 75th ride and she and I each received a $500 bonus! So my direct deposit tomorrow will be $735! On Monday I made another $35, but a nice surprise was one of my fares inviting me into the mall at Dilliards and buying me a pair of dress shoes, dress shirt, and dress pants as my tip! Different, but very nice and appreciated.

chris1966

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't work Friday or Saturday night, but came away with $235 in fares for last week, but also I cashed in on a referral. I referred my sister to drive in LA. Those are worth a lot more than LC referrals and don't give us extra competition! She completed her 75th ride and she and I each received a $500 bonus! So my direct deposit tomorrow will be $735! On Monday I made another $35, but a nice surprise was one of my fares inviting me into the mall at Dilliards and buying me a pair of dress shoes, dress shirt, and dress pants as my tip! Different, but very nice and appreciated.
That's AWESOME, and you didn't create more drivers for us to compete against, hahaha.

That is a crazy different tip. What were you wearing at the time of this offer? Did she want you to look better, LOL.

ubermorrow

That's AWESOME, and you didn't create more drivers for us to compete against, hahaha.

That is a crazy different tip. What were you wearing at the time of this offer? Did she want you to look better, LOL.
Lol I was just wearing khaki shorts and a black nike shirt. She asked me to wait and promised she was a good tipper. I had told her that my actual job was insurance sales. So I guess that's why she decided she wanted to do that. She was really cool. I turned the app on when she had me trying stuff on, so it wouldn't charge her for the ride home.