How dead will it be tonite?

Flashback121

Considering how slow it has been all week I'm guessing it will be slow again. There are too many drivers out there .. I need to do 11 more trips for $55 bonus and not even going to be able to hit it. Used to be easy now it seems impossible

Sam D

You can do it!!!

Well at least try -- maybe just hit it toward the end of the game - see what happens?

Just a suggestion.

Flashback121

You can do it!!!

Well at least try -- maybe just hit it toward the end of the game - see what happens?

Just a suggestion.

Woke up early to get this done and no luck I live in lakeview and got a garage etc so usually when im back in the area I come home and wait for a ping , after 9-10am it was maybe a ping every 40 min or more... it gets too frustrating to even bother after that

Also today it showed me how garbage lyft DF is, in lakeview had the DF set to ohare when it was surging , got a 300% ride when I pick up the pax it's going to the loop lmao it still paid well almost 40 bucks and the guy tipped but what a joke

Also Jewish New Years and my understanding is that this time of year is very slow until end of next week

driving312

Plenty of surge around...that Uber is charging pax...that Uber is not showing you so does not have to pay you for. Keep driving for flat rate miles and minutes! You agreed to it under contract :smiles:

outlier

i got lyft’s 10 for $40 between 7pm-12am. i was out around 7:30 and drove to and around evanston expecting short rides. an hour past, and i did not get a single ping as if the app malfunctioned or something. i just went home!

Prius13

To everyone asking how slow will it be this week, tonight, this month, till the holidays, may I ask how you're paying your mortgage?

Prius13

Don't forget weekday Quest expires @ 4 AM.

Did the ant allegory start after the car icon on pax app look more ants?

Made $51 clams last night but I allegedly illegally parked (behind 4 Lakes Lisle hell hole) and was about to get towed. Paid the guy $109 to unhook my car on tow bar. Lots of DD and GH deliveries last night, west burbs.

tohunt4me

Bears at Packers, Cubs at Cards. All the ants flocking to ORD.

We should All start Driving people who Cant Rate . . . . .

They wont ask for Taco Bell either !

Anyway , it will be Dead.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-29-07-24-31.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-29-07-24-31.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 35

kdyrpr

As UBER has stated in their ads. "Get your side hustle on". I'd like them to take that statement and shove it up their....... The only hustle going on is there hustle of drivers.

Zap

Did the ant allegory start after the car icon on pax app look more ants?
I believe so.

Made $51 clams last night but I allegedly illegally parked (behind 4 Lakes Lisle hell hole) and was about to get towed. Paid the guy $109 to unhook my car on tow bar. Lots of DD and GH deliveries last night, west burbs.

Oh, that sucks. That really sucks. But since you mention it, the McDonalds on Clark near Wrightwood is getting heavy handed on parking. There's a black Ford Ranger with tinted windows that just sits there watching. If you don't go into McDonalds, this WWF hispanic guy in the parked Ranger puts a boot on your car. If you park there, for any reason, be sure to go into McDonalds & buy a $1 coffee before you go back to your car. That $1 will save you over $100.

Shakur

From my full time 6 figures job.

I had some guy tell me he was a computer engineer and he worked 16 hr days at the office and he just drives because he's bored. He didn't really ask me about school so I'm confused as to why he started telling me his life story.