Inshur

How can they be best taxi in the world ?

D1991

I've taken taxis twice and the experience hasn't been great first of all the cars were all very old and pretty dented and smelly I know there are loads of new v classes out but it felt like the cars rarely get washed is it just based on knowledge or does other factors play part ? I know there is pride in being a taxi driver but I personally would book uber instead its better value for money when not surging and there are a lot of idiots with e classes etc on uber x

Bettysmalls

I've taken taxis twice and the experience hasn't been great first of all the cars were all very old and pretty dented and smelly I know there are loads of new v classes out but it felt like the cars rarely get washed is it just based on knowledge or does other factors play part ? I know there is pride in being a taxi driver but I personally would book uber instead its better value for money when not surging and there are a lot of idiots with e classes etc on uber x
You've taken 2 taxis and you seemed to have taken the worst 2 in London Taxis can be no older than 15 years , rarely do you see dented taxis as it's an instant pull even by police,there's far more new taxis than older ones, you need to get out more .

I know not what I do

Yes it's much better to get uber but its pot luck with the driver. I've used uber and the bloke was here from Romania.it was a joke as he was clueless and spoke the same English as a 2 year old.
How he can get to drive pax in London is a joke.
Another time was excellent driver.

Yaqub

I too have had quite a bad experience with black cabs I have traveled in about 9/10 taxis but they just don't seem right loud as f*** half of them not very comfrtable were smelly and a few the drivers were quite rude

T7000

I too have had quite a bad experience with black cabs I have traveled in about 9/10 taxis but they just don't seem right loud as f*** half of them not very comfrtable were smelly and a few the drivers were quite rude
I've had many riders complaining about how racist and rude they were, no wonder they're trying to #SaveTaxi now!

Last edited:

real taxi bod

You're not bright enough to play this game.

Ormes

Except you fail to realise that this is REALITY and NOT a GAME
Yet you still treat it as one!
And your game is nearly up #SaveTaxi lol
'Nearly up '....When please ? Nearest year will do ....or even decade chump...
Because the work levels the last 2/3 years are unprecedented ...I turn the apps off most days because I can't cover the work it throws me...
Told you before, Uber is a blessing in disguise for smart BC...
Futures so bright, I've gotta wear shades

Momo11

In my cab perfect ride 5 star:biggrin:
Leather seats
Friendly driver
Very knowledgeable(20000 landmark and over 25000 street name and over 8000 hours of training)
CC no problem
Cash no problem
Apps no problem
Free ride for disable children to hospital
Dog chiwawa cat .... not problem
:biggrin:
IMG_1366.JPG
No aux cable
No water
No sweet :biggrin:

T7000

'Nearly up '....When please ? Nearest year will do ....or even decade chump...
Because the work levels the last 2/3 years are unprecedented ...I turn the apps off most days because I can't cover the work it throws me...
Told you before, Uber is a blessing in disguise for smart BC...
Futures so bright, I've gotta wear shades
"Because the work levels the last 2/3 years are unprecedented"
OR
"#SaveTaxi"
Pick ONE, you can't be doing well and trying to save taxi at the same time
Are you THAT STUPID ? :eek:

In my cab perfect ride 5 star:biggrin:
Leather seats
Friendly driver -- "Friendly driver" ? :biggrin:
Very knowledgeable(20000 landmark and over 25000 street name and over 8000 hours of training)
CC no problem ---- Because TFL have forced you to accept CC now:biggrin:
Cash no problem ---- No surprises there, just make sure you let HMRC know :rolleyes:
Apps no problem --- Yeah we've already seen all the app problems posted by Gilga :wink:
Free ride for disable children to hospital ---- After overcharging everyone else, thats the least you could do!
Dog chiwawa cat .... not problem --- seems like you need a little help with the spelling, it's "Chihuahua" :wink:
:biggrin: View attachment 160333 No aux cable
No water
No sweet :biggrin:
And coming soon..... "No customers" too :biggrin:

Last edited:

Volkswaber

Guys here in London there is job for every one! For BC and for PH and there is nice BC drivers and nice PH drivers. Bc customers are different from Ph customers. There are 10+m people + turists in London.
The thing is Tfl should put fixed price per mile and minimum fare for PH drivers so we don't have to work for peanuts.
They compete with low prices because they don't care about drivers. Let's say if you work 40h and you make £1000 they take 25% is £250 but if you work 70h and you make £1000 they take same commission 25%= £250
That is why they don't give a F%£k about driver and his expensice and they give the ceapest price to the customer to make him happy. So stop fighting how has the big d**k and let's fight to rice price from peanuts to real money!:biggrin:

D1991

It's nothing personal I've met some great taxi drivers very friendly but not whilst I've been in a cab both instances I think they didn't even say thank you , I too get a lot of passengers saying every time I get a black cab all they complain about is uber and one said it makes her not want to use taxis because of it , I have taken uber lux 3 times it was always a clean car great driver always polite I tried tipping one 10£ but he wouldn't take it I wonder why

London Lover

You uber guys are crazy haha
Can you even begin to imagine what our customers say about you guys daily almost every ride now want to show disgust at uber not always at the drivers as some feel sorry for your hard situation and realise you got little choices in life but to do what you do and are being used but definitely at uber as a whole the whole feeling towards uber has changed massively this year a masssive change even the New York lot have gone against you and are back with us.

An alleged sexual assault every 11 days come on do the dirty and work for uber if it's your last resort but for god sake don't promote or pretend your on to a winner hell don't even compare uber to the greatest taxi service in the world year on year

We are not the ones with our licence in the balance we are not the ones working for a company loosing billions each year that won't go on for ever will it and when they up the fares to pay back investors bye bye customers you are used for price and for zero other reason it's been well documented they are struggling to find a way to a profit all this with out the law suits I believe 2 billion is being requested by just one company against uber in just one case

Always remember every uber driver would rathe be bc and zero bc would rather be uber that says it all
So come on now if it's banter fair enough but I think some of you believe what your writing haha

Peace