• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How can I stay energized all day while driving 8-10 hours a day?

Looking for a new job while I’m doing this full time. I mostly do UberEATS and Doordash. I just find myself lethargic after about 3-5 hours. I just don’t have the energy anymore to keep busting my Axx for pennies and chump change. But I need my bills paid in the meantime. What are some things I can take or do that will keep me pumped up with energy the whole day? I’m losing my mind man... feel like giving up

Kodyhead

Try taking a nap for 15 mins no more than 20 though, that should knock off the dust

Caffeine is great but try to match it with at least the same amount of water which will dehydrate you and will lead to a lot of other undesired symptoms and problems

75$ of the country is dehydrated they say

Texie Driver

co-q10 is good for focus and energy
b vitamins
best gotten from food sources, better bioavailability, don't buy supplements in pill form you are paying for expensive pee imo

bang energy drinks if you can find them have BCAAs and give me energy without making me jittery and everything else makes me vibrate and not in a good way, it is the only energy drink i can tolerate without looking like a tweaker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can stop thinking that 3-5 hours a day delivering food is busting Axx. Instead start thinking that 12 hours a day delivering food is better.

I meant to say basically I get tired after 3-5 hours. I do 8-10 hours usually but I wind up burning myself out to the max and crashing. Rinse and repeat the next day

tohunt4me

Looking for a new job while I’m doing this full time. I mostly do UberEATS and Doordash. I just find myself lethargic after about 3-5 hours. I just don’t have the energy anymore to keep busting my Axx for pennies and chump change. But I need my bills paid in the meantime. What are some things I can take or do that will keep me pumped up with energy the whole day? I’m losing my mind man... feel like giving up
8 -10 hours ?
I used to do 12-20 hours.

Just waking up fully after 6 hours . . .

Texie Driver

also make sure you aren't overeating carbs to the detriment of protein intake. a balanced diet goes a long way fighting fatigue. start your day with a sausage egg and cheese sandwich, not a donut and soda.

Try taking a nap for 15 mins no more than 20 though, that should knock off the dust

Caffeine is great but try to match it with at least the same amount of water which will dehydrate you and will lead to a lot of other undesired symptoms and problems

75$ of the country is dehydrated they say
dehydration is an inherent risk of driving for a living.

Bbonez

I like to bump a line of cocaine before I start a shift. After two hours of work I hit the crack pipe. Then I pop a few whites (speed) every hour for the next 4 hours. Now I'm deep into my shift and am starting to drag so I switch to Meth. I stay on the meth until I am on my final hour, when I am one hour from the finish line I take MDMA.

This may not work for you, you should consult your doctor before trying it out.

UberBeemer

Aside from the other tips here, try splitting your shift. Do a few hours, log off. Do some chores at home, workout, or just relax for an hour or two. Then get back out on the road.

In a pinch, i put a 5-hour energy drink in a 16 oz bottle of water, and sip at that.

Get your bloodwork tested. Eat healthy and supplement for any vitamins you're lacking. I take little shih-tzu sips of a liquid vitamin throughout the day. I was feeling super rundown. Maybe it's placebo, but I'm finally feeling better.

Drink water.

Are you getting enough sleep? I was doing split shifts for awhile . Napping when I could, but never sleeping fully and hitting that sweet sweet REM cycle. Give yourself a full 6-8. Those McDonalds delivery fatties can wait.

Don't overdo the caffeine. It stresses your adrenals and will leave you more exhausted over time.

SEAL Team 5

I like to bump a line of cocaine before I start a shift. After two hours of work I hit the crack pipe. Then I pop a few whites (speed) every hour for the next 4 hours. Now I'm deep into my shift and am starting to drag so I switch to Meth. I stay on the meth until I am on my final hour, when I am one hour from the finish line I take MDMA.

This may not work for you, you should consult your doctor before trying it out.
It doesn't hurt to throw in the adrenalin of a high speed police chase every couple of days either. Nothing like hitting 130 on a freeway with 15 cop cars behind you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatMan Chicago 0
bobby747 Philadelphia 32
WokeUP New York City 19