1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

How can I do UberEats only?

Discussion in 'Sydney' started by Teri12, May 18, 2018.

1. Teri12

Teri12 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Hi guys
    I'm sick of passengers, sick of Uber's rating system, like my space, drive better and faster when nobody's watching or Blah Blah Blahing. I also need to work a different schedule. How do I get deactivated from UberX to do UberEats only.Thanks all.

2. UberSyd

UberSyd Well-Known Member

Ubereats doesnt have its own toggle on and off ?

Teri12 likes this.
  3. Teri12

Teri12 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Thank you, yes it does, and mine wasn't working but it is now. After 2 calls, deletion and re-download of the app, then a hard log off. (I think that meant force phone off, and it worked, so yeah.) I don't want to pay GST either, or do a BAS or decipher all those items on the list.

4. UberSyd

Try it out for a week I guess.. but from what i have read its not very good money compared to normal uber.. goodluck with it

Teri12 likes this.
  5. Who is John Galt?

Who is John Galt? Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX

Ms Loren??? What has happened? It seems you have gone from carefree lover of the moment, lover of the spontaneous and uninhibited communication and engagement, to jaded driver in the space of four weeks. What has happened to that spirito libero?

I was a little apprehensive when that bloke started making all sorts of demands and calling you Tom and demanded you change your avatar and now the outcome is clear. Oh, to be close and able to offer solace.

How can I help?

Sydney Uber likes this.
  6. UberSyd

Uber Happened :D

7. Teri12

Teri12 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Hi John are you as gorgeous in person. You make me blush ;). They switched my account to UberEats overnight and guess what, my criminal background check expires today and I had no idea.... So I've got 2 weeks off.

Who is John Galt? likes this.
  8. UberSyd

20180519_101901.jpg

9. Teri12

Teri12 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
  10. UberSyd

Im in Sydney if you need me ;)
    serial killer hopkins.gif

11. Sydney Uber

Sydney Uber Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberBLACK
    I’ve been killing time here at Maccas Mascot before my flight arrives. There’s been about a dozen UBEREATS bags lined up most of the time. It’s got down to 6 now. Saw the staff actually opening and tossing out old orders and refilling them.

Here we have 2 huge corporations Maccas and Uber, happy to partner up to serve the entitled lazy a’holes of the world, happy to throw out food to ensure some “high standard”, but would NEVER contemplate putting in a tip feature in the App or give the driver a free Apple Pie

12. Teri12

Teri12 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Who is John Galt? and UberSyd like this.
  13. Teri12

Teri12 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    When did someone call me Tom and demand I change my avatar?

14. Who is John Galt?

Driving:
    UberX

Ms Loren :)....literary license did.

No offense intended, I'm sure you know that. There was the sudden and inexplicable change from the vision presented; the wonderful vision you presented of you as Ms Loren, the ambassador for the 300 SL Gullwing, totally alluring, totally Italiano, totally intriguing.

But something changed. The gorgeous bird was somehow encumbered with a burden, another bird, one whom you must carry, one who calls you Tom and insists you are the carrier pigeon, perhaps a metaphor for Über and the disassociation they and their riders often have with reality. Perhaps it was just coincidence that the spirito libero seemed to be curtailed at the same time.

Just some random thoughts, but of course, as one who would never let an opportunity go by, perhaps you might reconsider the representation of you -

Sophia01.jpg :)

Sophia02.jpg Sophia03.jpg

15. Teri12

Teri12 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Oh! That Tom! Now I see. The bird disappeared but 2 birds took her place. Sophia is serving spaghetti now.

16. Who is John Galt?

Driving:
    UberX

Ms Loren, I'm interested to know what is going on with your criminal history check. You were de-ac'd on May 19 awaiting clearance. How is it going? Are you back on board?

17. Immoralized

Immoralized Well-Known Member

Try eats out for about a month and see what left in ur bank account before telling uber to deactivate you on uberx.

18. Teri12

Teri12 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Um...I will be soon. It's alll clear and I did start delivering again. But when I returned, they began sending me to restaurants 12 minutes away from where I was to deliver small orders round t.he corner. It was the other way round before the expired docs. I am doing some deliveries and a couple of other things. Not putting all my eggs in the same omelette. Sorry.. frittata.

19. Who is John Galt?

Driving:
    UberX

Oh...so no more ÜberX? No more passenger driving? Won't you miss that?
    And yes, glad to hear about your omlette, fritatta, eggs.

20. Leroy B

Leroy B Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    The good thing about GST is it keeps X driver numbers down. Only in Straya would the ATO and govt be so dumb as to make X drivers (and cabbies) pay GST when all other businesses are exempt.