How busy is Uber Select

lvesq1906

Is that Black or Lux/SUV rates?

I saw close to the grove.... Used to live at the Palazzo West... could imagine getting requests on the couch there..lol

Now I'm over in Beverly Hills ... pretty close to Rodeo. Close enough that a get the random uberX requests from home.

Question for you if you drive black/lux is there enough requests around BH? I'd love to get the requests from home as I do see the black suvs cruising by on Wilshire when I walk the dog. Wasn't sure if private biz was most of it or was it uber.

Thanks
I don’t drive Black or SUV. Just select, Premier, Lyft Lux.

If this is true I'm going to have to puke.
Envy.
Actually it is true UberBlackDriverLA

F76952A2-AAD3-46C8-B8DC-5E680B1A99B5.jpeg
4FAAE59A-0A0D-42E0-A226-92FF827081BE.jpeg

uberpeps

BH for me is the worst play to sit n wait for SELECT pings...These peeps be Xing it all day n night...
So true about BH. Lots of Cheap f'ers!

Sometimes I'll accept a pool request in BH just to see who requested it in residential. Then wait for a bit, then cancel.

I love seeing pool requests from Rodeo, the Four Seasons or Barneys New York. Those are fun to drive to them and then cancel when pulling up if it's not a worker:smiles:

Yes, I love making cheap people late!

Don't mind giving "the help" a ride in BH or Brentwood but get furious when their slave masters are paying for it and request a base pool for them! Or schedule a base fare during peak hours.

The only tips in Beverly Hills I've ever "been offered" where from non English speaking house keepers that always hand over a few crumpled up dollar bills.

My rule in the area is... If it's not a 2.5X for uberX I'd rather drive alone where ever I'm going and give a charity ride to someone worthy of it!

#FreeUbersForTheHELP

Humm....That's got a nice ring to it for a bumper sticker!

Yellowmamba24

So true about BH. Lots of Cheap f'ers!

Sometimes I'll accept a pool request in BH just to see who requested it in residential. Then wait for a bit, then cancel.

I love seeing pool requests from Rodeo, the Four Seasons or Barneys New York. Those are fun to drive to them and then cancel when pulling up if it's not a worker:smiles:

Yes, I love making cheap people late!

Don't mind giving "the help" a ride in BH or Brentwood but get furious when their slave masters are paying for it and request a base pool for them! Or schedule a base fare during peak hours.

The only tips in Beverly Hills I've ever "been offered" where from non English speaking house keepers that always hand over a few crumpled up dollar bills.

My rule in the area is... If it's not a 2.5X for uberX I'd rather drive alone where ever I'm going and give a charity ride to someone worthy of it!

#FreeUbersForTheHELP

Humm....That's got a nice ring to it for a bumper sticker!
I am surprised I was passing by BH just now n got a ping...local was only like 11 miles...I asked her we can get there WAY faster on the fwy...N milked the most out of it :biggrin: plus 20$ tip yay

Attachments

Yellowmamba24

This week's been good for me
Uber+Lyft+privates = I am at a little over 1300 so far...still have the whole day n tomorrow left...
I am trying to as effective as my Uber Idol Mr. Ivesq1906 :smiles:

Yellowmamba24

Keep it up! My regular who is awesome owed me $379 for trips yesterday. She surprised me with $1000 instead this afternoon! Really fortunate!

View attachment 165171
The only surprise my private gave me was 50$ tip...can u tell her to call this guy n teach him how to treat the drivers please? :biggrin:
Nice one!!! That's why ur my UBER IDOLLL lol

Did she also pay u for today's fare? If she gave me that...next time I'll have a red carpet ready for her lol

lvesq1906

The only surprise my private gave me was 50$ tip...can u tell her to call this guy n teach him how to treat the drivers please? :biggrin:
Thanks. Pic removed! Don’t want I**R**S looking for me!

Did she also pay u for today's fare? If she gave me that...next time I'll have a red carpet ready for her lol
She was ready to do today’s fare on the app but I let her slide, for obvious reasons. Charging resumes next week or when she calls me next though. Lol.

Yellowmamba24

Thanks. Pic removed! Don’t want I**R**S looking for me!

She was ready to do today’s fare on the app but I let her slide, for obvious reasons. Charging resumes next week or when she calls me next though. Lol.
LOL it looks like she is well off...good for u man! Do not ever let her give me give her a ride lolll :p

lvesq1906

LOL it looks like she is well off...good for u man! Do not ever let her give me give her a ride lolll :p
Haha. She is indeed quite wealthy. Wouldn’t be exaggerating at all to say she’s a princess. We hit it off from the first time we met randomly on Uber. She loved my car and we just got along really well. But I’ll be careful around you so I don’t lose her. Lol

UberBlackDriverLA

Just curious, from the customer standpoint, why would they pay 151% more for a select than an X? At my company. we charge about 10% more to upgrade from a Suburban to a Navigator or Escalade. But 151%? Why?

lvesq1906

How mich of this is photoshopped? Other than time online.
As you may have noticed no one is co-signing on you and this photoshop foolery you speak of because the posting of my earnings is legit and you’re about 4 weeks late with the photoshop allegations. My sept 11-18 earnings have been discussed at length and many congratulations given quite some time ago.

Good luck out there tonight, padre!

Last edited:

DJWolford

I am just a part-timer, I usually just do nights on Friday and Saturday. Depending on what the wife and kids are up to. I usually average around 20 rides 12 to 18 hours and I am contemplating going to Uber Select/Lyft Premier when I get another car. So I am wondering how much longer it would take to get to 20 rides then with Uber X. I am in the Orange County area not too far from Anaheim. Is there someone out there that started with X and then went to Select?

Well OP, since u do this part time ill give you my best answer/advice.

I drive Uber Black/SUV & Lyft Lux/SUV.

to keep myself busier i opted into Uber Select / Lyft Plus/Premier.

I would say SELECT is pretty busy, but on the same level of volume as Black, probably slightly more volume than Black. So pretty good.
Lyft PREMIER however is completely non-existent. i only opted into Plus/Premier for the Premier rides but i never get any.
The 2 months since i added Lyft, i have had 2 PREMIER rides, really bad.

You could definitely do well with SELECT but there's going to be mid/long breaks between rides.
occasionally you'll go like 3-4 hours with no rides.

Whoever posted that Earning's shot above, get that MotherF%$^$^er's advice, he knows what he is doing.

Yellowmamba24

I wonder how many Select drivers are parked across the street front the grove now. Lol
Not me...I don't get love there...I have my own spots :smiles:

As you may have noticed no one is co-signing on you and this photoshop foolery you speak of because the posting of my earnings are legit and you’re about 4 weeks late with the photoshop allegations. My sept 11-18 earnings have been discussed at length and many congratulations given quite some time ago.

Good luck out there tonight, padre!

Haters always gonna hate

SELECT is UBER BUSY today....Yesss!
Every1 be safe out theree