• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How busy is Uber Select

hockeyguy7623

I am just a part-timer, I usually just do nights on Friday and Saturday. Depending on what the wife and kids are up to. I usually average around 20 rides 12 to 18 hours and I am contemplating going to Uber Select/Lyft Premier when I get another car. So I am wondering how much longer it would take to get to 20 rides then with Uber X. I am in the Orange County area not too far from Anaheim. Is there someone out there that started with X and then went to Select?

r-m-a

I am just a part-timer, I usually just do nights on Friday and Saturday. Depending on what the wife and kids are up to. I usually average around 20 rides 12 to 18 hours and I am contemplating going to Uber Select/Lyft Premier when I get another car. So I am wondering how much longer it would take to get to 20 rides then with Uber X. I am in the Orange County area not too far from Anaheim. Is there someone out there that started with X and then went to Select?
Don't waste your time and money.
Unless you get Xl/Select
Or Black( but after doing Black you won't really want to do select)

Kay1661

Don't do it!

Sluber

If weekends only....get a XL car...youll thank me later...

Juan.C

can you pay the car without uber? if the answer is no then dont get it. Ive had millionaires take X. their not dumb. only people take select want to impress and there not that many or go too far. vegas should be a good place though

If weekends only....get a XL car...youll thank me later...
Wrong! too many xl cars now

poseidon

someone here always brag about his $2000/wk, but he never mentioned the 100hrs/wk, dead miles and rides screening.

can u meet all the requirements?

Yellowmamba24

someone here always brag about his $2000/wk, but he never mentioned the 100hrs/wk, dead miles and rides screening.

SELECT is good if u like giving u a ride and then either dead mile back to a better area where u would get some pings and then wait for hours for that 1 ping again x repeat...
I did not mind until I start getting warning lights n each time it cost me my whole weekly UBER pay to fix it...f that s... not worth it...I need to stop fubering lol :frown:

lvesq1906

You have no clue what you’re talking about. Ask any Uber X driver how many hours they would keep their app online if every ping that came in was 2.8x. Trust me I make more than you weekly based on pings I take from home from my black leather sectional.

I live across the street from the Grove... What would I need to deadmile for?? If you are talking about driving to popular events then clearly you know nothing about how to succeed at rideshare. So I screen rides according to you. What’s your proof of that? My high rating and acceptance rate and low cancellations? Get real. Don’t be a hater. I think I’ll go ahead and do $2400 this week in honor of poseidon...

DocT

I'm a part timer. Usually get 1 Select ride per weeknight. Friday and Saturday nights about 2 rides.
With Premier, 1-3 rides per week.

Net fare varies widely from min fare to $40 (rare in my area) per ride.

There are too many Selects, and Blacks that opt down to Selects.

20yearsdriving

I've never seen anyone create Demand on Demand^^^^

There is always great weeks , good weeks , pretty good weeks , not so good weeks

Perma-Surge & Perma-Demand have been Debunked long ago