How bad is UberEats?

wat

I was thinking of doing UberEats exclusively on some nights that I'm free. I'm 20, so I'm able to drive for UberEats (age minimum is 19), but not any of the other Uber variants.

Is there enough activity to stay busy 9 PM - 2 AM? I'm really just looking for an excuse to go driving at night - the low tax income (we all know the current mileage reimbursement rate is very generous for economy cars) would just be a bonus.

NASCAR1991

Not good cuz parking and stopping is hard im guessing.

If u want a simular but more funl thing...go to on demand vallet...for lux or zirk.
Might be for 21 and up...but simular money

wat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sure I could find parking spots. It can't be that bad during that time of night and I can always do the East Bay if it's too hard to park in the city.. I'm more concerned about whether or not there would be enough business for it to be worthwhile.

Luxe is 18+ and Zirx is 21+. Very helpful suggestions, but I don't think I'm looking for that type of thing. They seem like good part time jobs for someone living in the city, but I'm in Marin and am busy during the day, so I'm not really interested in being an on-call valet.

NASCAR1991

For lux...u chose each week your own open shifts. Its not on call.but there is a schedule.
Requests come in pretty frequently while u on a shift

Reactions: wat

manuella

I'm sure I could find parking spots. It can't be that bad during that time of night and I can always do the East Bay if it's too hard to park in the city.. I'm more concerned about whether or not there would be enough business for it to be worthwhile.

Luxe is 18+ and Zirx is 21+. Very helpful suggestions, but I don't think I'm looking for that type of thing. They seem like good part time jobs for someone living in the city, but I'm in Marin and am busy during the day, so I'm not really interested in being an on-call valet.
you asked for advice and the most helpful guy gave it then you three it away ugh wtf

wat

I appreciate his advice - I'm just not looking for that sort of thing. I'd like to drive my own car, not run around as a mobile valet.

I guess I'll just have to see for myself.

Tncluber

you asked for advice and the most helpful guy gave it then you three it away ugh wtf

No.

Tell him to Google shyp courier and then get back to us.

I know he can read this, but.....

I don't want to talk to him.

Last edited:

wat

I had one simple question: Is there enough activity to stay busy 9 PM - 2 AM?

No one has answered my question. Instead, people are recommending valet and courier jobs. I didn't ask for your suggestions or your attitude, manuella and Tncluber. I make a lot more with my day job than I would working scheduled shifts at one of those companies.

I think I will leave. I'm not going to get an actual answer and only 1 out of the 3 respondents have good intentions. Buh-bye.

devilmountain

I would never do this. My friends wife was working for Postmates. She said she got tired of entitled 20 somethings ordering food, waiting 5-20 min to get the food (it was never ready for pick up), then dropping it off. Rarely did she get a tip or a thank you. I cannot see why you would want to do this for $3.75 a delivery.

nicolephlsfo

I had one simple question: Is there enough activity to stay busy 9 PM - 2 AM?

No one has answered my question. Instead, people are recommending valet and courier jobs. I didn't ask for your suggestions or your attitude, manuella and Tncluber. I make a lot more with my day job than I would working scheduled shifts at one of those companies.

I think I will leave. I'm not going to get an actual answer and only 1 out of the 3 respondents have good intentions. Buh-bye.

If you bring me some UberEats to east bay right now I'll give you 100% the uberX tips I made this week.

John Doeeeeeeee

No one knows about Uber Eats just that its less money then UberX so no one does it. Try DoorDash its the same but heard they make decent money.