How active is Lyft in RDU area?

Uber Roanoke Robert

Accepting an IT position at the EPA and moving to that area soon. I was just curious how busy Lyft drivers were. I know Uber alone in Blacksburg (smaller area, 1 university VA Tech) is super busy. I can only imagine the RDU area.

Thanks

Dahkei

Well imagine driving for a lot less than what you're used to in Blacksburg. I just looked up their Uber fares. $1.35 on X and $2.35 for XL. I'm approaching 2 years and I don't think that we've ever had it that good.

Dahkei

Your talking to a guy that doesnt do Lyft so someone may correct me if I'm wrong. From my understanding Lyft isn't too popular in Durham and Chapel Hill. It may be different in Raleigh but overall there isn't enough demand to rely solely on Lyft to stay busy.

Respect The Beard

Lyft is becoming much more popular because of Ubers surges and horrible drivers.Passengers know when a surge hits Lyft is the way to go.I hear it all the time that there are always no Uber X's available in the early am hours and I'm always Lyfting at that time.Overall this game in this area is overly saturated and the demand isn't the same as other cities.I always seem to get tipped on Lyft though.Lyft business in Raleigh is good because Professional people prefer Lyft over Uber in my opinion.I myself always Lyft over Uber when I'm catching a ride.