How a cranky stripper tips...

CB.

When I get her to airport 10m ahead of schedule during rush hour, after she puts Intl as destination instead of Dom and @@@@@es non-stop the whole way about cancelling the ride if we aren't going to make it by 6pm... After she requested the ride at 518 and took her sweet ass time getting to the car.. After she dumps her purse in my backseat and sorts her sweaty stripper money the duration of the trip.. and after she leaves I look back and find bill wrappers, drink straws and a damn chicken wing bone!

$10 in sweaty singles.

I would be upset but that's the best tip I've gotten yet.

UberReallySucks

When I get her to airport 10m ahead of schedule during rush hour, after she puts Intl as destination instead of Dom and *****es non-stop the whole way about cancelling the ride if we aren't going to make it by 6pm... After she requested the ride at 518 and took her sweet ass time getting to the car.. After she dumps her purse in my backseat and sorts her sweaty stripper money the duration of the trip.. and after she leaves I look back and find bill wrappers, drink straws and a damn chicken wing bone!

$10 in sweaty singles.

I would be upset but that's the best tip I've gotten yet.
Hope you had some disposable gloves handy for that stripper cash :smiles:

GLight

Lol....lol....can't say I've had a lot of those but the best shady lady tip I got was around $50 on an Xl trip for helping her take items into a "Video Shoot"

Reactions: CB.