• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How’s your rainy monday going?

RIchB_IV

So far so good, started out with 45+ to LA from my bed with fat tip, then got right into the surge ( it was surging pretty good up here in west LA.
Took another 45+ at 2.2 xl surge, then few more select rides. Hit some traffic, but well worth it.
Crossed $300 in just over 5 hrs. Gotta hassle this week before going back to school next week :wink:

Hoping for $500 today, but will see what Uber God deadmile has planned for me

Stay safe out there and good luck!

Driver_Down

So far so good, started out with 45+ to LA from my bed with fat tip, then got right into the surge ( it was surging pretty good up here in west LA.
Took another 45+ at 2.2 xl surge, then few more select rides. Hit some traffic, but well worth it.
Crossed $300 in just over 5 hrs. Gotta hassle this week before going back to school next week :wink:

Hoping for $500 today, but will see what Uber God deadmile has planned for me

Stay safe out there and good luck!
Nice I’ve made $0.00 today. Lmao only. Surged to 2.4 in West la the handful of times I checked throughout the morning. 3.7 surge used to be consistent up in the hills of la just a few months prior. @@@@ the mud pax bring in, higher chance of crashing thus not being able to make money. Hmmm I do want to drive, but nah better not.

Terry_63

it's a great city, i don't live here though it's too expensive. Roads are usually 3 lanes in each direction.
Yea I know. I’ve lived there for four yrs for my bachelor. But never got chance ubering there since I moved out last year. I believe there pretty much piles of short trips which you don’t even need fwy.

LAWeasel

For a rainy Monday it sure does suck. Was over $300 last Monday. Not even half way there yet. No rematch on an LAX run was a bummer.

jayberg777

Not good. So far I had Esmeralda with an umbrella waiting for me at a bus stop. No thank you.
Than construction workers giving me an attitude on the phone before I arrive. 1.4 surge. What a joke.