How’s April 20th (4-20)?

kevin92009

Heard from passengers it’s hard to get rides and expensive.

How is this day?

How is this day?
it didn’t seem busy today for me but i was able to grab a few dia rides. as for being expensive, i do believe it’s appropriate to eventually raise prices and reduce subsidizing rides.

Daisey77

How is this day?
In the past it's had ok surges. Nothing that stands out to me over the years though. Other than I removed myself from the road by 5 p.m. two or three of the years because I was going to die! LOL just crazy random driving errors. People running red lights people running stop signs people driving the wrong way down one ways. After so many of those you tend to get a bad feeling for the day... Like you're going to die if you don't remove yourself from the road ASAP Now the question is- this year, will they pass the surges on to the drivers or are they going to try to pocket it all .??
Post automatically merged:

it didn’t seem busy today for me but i was able to grab a few dia rides. as for being expensive, i do believe it’s appropriate to eventually raise prices and reduce subsidizing rides.
Perhaps^^^^^^^ he started 420 early? LOL

Kaiser Soze

Pack a can of glade clean linen scent. Half the pax are gonna reek.
I do this everyday
In the past it's had ok surges. Nothing that stands out to me over the years though. Other than I removed myself from the road by 5 p.m. two or three of the years because I was going to die! LOL just crazy random driving errors. People running red lights people running stop signs people driving the wrong way down one ways. After so many of those you tend to get a bad feeling for the day... Like you're going to die if you don't remove yourself from the road ASAP Now the question is- this year, will they pass the surges on to the drivers or are they going to try to pocket it all .??
Post automatically merged:

Perhaps^^^^^^^ he started 420 early? LOL
This stuff happens on non 4/20 days, lol.

Frontier Guy

I'll do my normal Sat morning, then I'm off the road, have a 10 am appointment in Littleton that will tie me up for 3 hours, have no desire to deal with pot heads.

Crazy_urn

Run to Costco, buy a couple boxes of snack food and throw them in the trunk. Put up signs in the car that say "if you got the munchies, I've got snacks but they're not free". All the surge you need.

OMG GO!

No . . . they forget they ordered you, They want to stop for munchies, they forget to tip, they ask you the same question 10 times forgetting they've already asked you . . . they basically forget everything
Are you talking about drunks or stoners? Lol