Hourly Scam Details

uberloverjon

So in the hourly guarantee it says that you can earn "extra" but that extra is the hourly itself so it doesn't even matter how many rides you give, am I right here? ?

If anything it limits how much you can drive? B/c once you get $150 in promo money then you should stop????? Am I right here?

uberloverjon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No I understand that I think I just read it wrong. I thought that in addition to the hourly guarantee you could get extra money if you give a certain amount of rides.

KekeLo

So in the hourly guarantee it says that you can earn "extra" but that extra is the hourly itself so it doesn't even matter how many rides you give, am I right here? ?

If anything it limits how much you can drive? B/c once you get $150 in promo money then you should stop????? Am I right here?

What's up Compton?:cool:

Tedgey

No I understand that I think I just read it wrong. I thought that in addition to the hourly guarantee you could get extra money if you give a certain amount of rides.
Yeah, in that case yes that's an additional bonus. So if you give what is it, 30 rides on the weekend, there's a $150 bonus. I think that's what it is anyway. I think those 30 rides have to originate in core L.A. too

Shotime4

Yeah, and those stacked pings add up your trip count fast.

Those were the days.
when things were going good like that I wonder if I should have avoided updating the app..lol..probably doesn't matter..but I'm a conspiracy theorist..lol

Driving for????

Yeah, and those stacked pings add up your trip count fast.

Those were the days.
It's crazy, my buddy is on hourly and I'm on gold. We both drive same are for most. Yesterday I had 6hr and 16 trips he had 8 hr and 9 trip that also husseling .I had no problem getting pings. Most were stack as well.

uber strike

i understand your question. it is true that there are no trip requirements in order to get the hourly guarantee. the trip requirements apply to the incentives only. i only take a few trips a week (surge only). so i never get silver. i always get the hourly. which sucks cuz it's not really $30. after fees it''s more like $20.85. not bad for a monday but this is bad for a friday or sat night. or anytime there is high demand.

Tedgey

i understand your question. it is true that there are no trip requirements in order to get the hourly guarantee. the trip requirements apply to the incentives only. i only take a few trips a week (surge only). so i never get silver. i always get the hourly. which sucks cuz it's not really $30. after fees it''s more like $20.85. not bad for a monday but this is bad for a friday or sat night. or anytime there is high demand.
That's the thing that sucks about it. They'd make for a good failsafe if for whatever reason you don't make what you'd usually make, we'll knock it up to 30 bucks for you. Great. Except that the 1.5 ride requirement makes for a narrow window for people to collect the baseline.

In other words, we'll help you out if you had a crappy night... but not too crappy

groovyguru

Can you rephrase that please
What he meant, was... "So in the guarantee by the hour it says that you can earn "extra" but that extra is the hourly itself so it doesn't even matter how many rides you give but how long you work so you work over an hour and you get more but you work under an hour and you get less does that mean they take money from your account or does that just mean you don't have enough smack to tip your stripper while you are waiting for a ping all day at LAX?, am I right here? ?

If anything it limits how much you can drive? B/c once you get $150 in promo money then you should stop driving but not stop buying coke and hookers????? Am I right here?"