Hourly pay

How much did you make per hour this past month?

• Total voters

dewayne84

Quick and short, I want to know what is the average wage per hour for Uber drivers in New Orleans? I see anywhere from $18.00 per hour to $35.00 per hour. It would be helpful if all could post their averages of the the past month.

Ritter

My average is $24.54/hour after 135.02 hours online since 1/1.

For the month of March it was $20.77/hour over 55.21 hours online but I blame myself for that as I have been driving for convenience and not targeting busier hours.

Lyle

:cool: I get the impression from a lot of riders that us Uber drivers are making a killing. One girl was surprised to hear that we have to buy our gas! I don't know how they are thinking that when they are paying peanuts for rides. They all complain to me about the Taxis and even with all that maybe <10% tip. The latest dodge is do you have change for a $20? I say no, but thanks for the thought anyway. I started carrying change for a $20 in my visor but have yet been able to try it out.

tohunt4me

:cool: I get the impression from a lot of riders that us Uber drivers are making a killing. One girl was surprised to hear that we have to buy our gas! I don't know how they are thinking that when they are paying peanuts for rides. They all complain to me about the Taxis and even with all that maybe <10% tip. The latest dodge is do you have change for a $20? I say no, but thanks for the thought anyway. I started carrying change for a $20 in my visor but have yet been able to try it out.
I always have change for a $20.00
One of first Uber Forum articles I read said" Always keep change for a $20.00".

P.S.- got $3.00 in tips yesterday working 10 hours with 3 airport trips.
( even let them bring their drinks that usually cost more than the entire Uber fare)

tohunt4me

I even gave a Pan Handler a $1.00 yesterday !
He didn't even stand up to get it,reached.
Then complained his back hurt .
I sped away before he got my license plate number.

Lyle

I even gave a Pan Handler a $1.00 yesterday !
He didn't even stand up to get it,reached.
Then complained his back hurt .
I sped away before he got my license plate number.
Now your going to be the plaintiff in "The Panhandlers Class Action Lawsuit". Sometime I feel like Uber Drivers are like The Blues Brothers. We got the Taxi Drivers, Code Enforcement.Disgruntled Passengers. Hotel Bell Boys, Parking Lot attendants, Meter Maids, Police and random Bicyclist after us.

tohunt4me

Meter maids !
Yesterday in the quarter there was meter maid writing a ticket to a bicycle taxi for parking.
Of course my customer wasn't outside or answering her phone . . .
Couldn't park.
Had to drive around 5 blocks to get her.20 minutes later on SECOND PASS.

tohunt4me

Now your going to be the plaintiff in "The Panhandlers Class Action Lawsuit". Sometime I feel like Uber Drivers are like The Blues Brothers. We got the Taxi Drivers, Code Enforcement.Disgruntled Passengers. Hotel Bell Boys, Parking Lot attendants, Meter Maids, Police and random Bicyclist after us.
You forgot the lucky dog man.