Hourly Guarantees/Hack

uuberr

Read some posts on here thought id help you guys out with the confusion.

To start off I have done over 9,000 trips so i know very well when the app is acting up.

Regarding the Hack: Yes thats true and i personally got an email from Uber regarding it saying they THINK my name might be on the list.

Hourly Fares:
Most drivers think if you worked 30 hrs and did 31 trips you get paid. NOPE.
lets say on a mon youre offered 30hr 7-10am and 35 4-8pm. You decided to do the 4-8 shift. If you got 4 or more calls in those 4hrs you get paid if not you dont get sht. Some might think oh i got 3 in 4hrs il atleast get guarantees for 3hrs again NOPE you get nothing but what youve actually made which maybe would be $20-30! So you lost BIG TIME THERE. Maybe didnt even make VA's crappy minimum wage of $7 n some change. Hope that clears how it works. Same goes for acceptance rate during those 4 hrs if you did 4 trips but also skipped a ride You dont get paid for those 4hrs because now youre under 90% during that guarantee time. Basically if you even skip one forget the money. Theyve made it as hard as possible to make the hourly fares in a way to still try to make you work way more hrs.

FRI & SAT NIGHTS:
Lord have mercy! because if youre on hourly you wont make sht on the weekend nights! Youll get calls/pings during the day but come 8pm or 10pm (diff drivers get their azz whoppin started at diff times) you will not make sht! 3 sats ago i got 1 ping from 10pm-3am! so i go home with the $10 odd for those 5hrs! 2 sats ago same hrs 10pm-3am did just 2 trips! this recent sat i got no calls/pings from 10-12 n i was like Enough of this BS. logged into my lyft app after nearly 2 months. Made $73 from 12-3am. I have emailed them so so many times one of the dudes was trying to tell me where to drive in DC like i still dnt know after doing 9000 trips! LOL
On the weekend if they prefer gold status drivers and ignore the platinum drivers then be it. I will simply prefer Lyft on the weekend then.

Moral of the story:
Do Uber on weekdays and Lyft on weekends. (For the hourly guys-until Uber stops screewin u over)

uuberr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got an email from Uber some weeks ago that their systems might have been hacked and they bekieved my name was on the list of drivers whose info got hacked.

uuberr

class action lawsuit?
Not a big fan of lawsuits. But if someone ends up taking my money or getting some loans on my name YES you might be hearing of it. Wouldnt want to be listed next to that stupid lady who recently sued Starbucks for putting too much ice in coffee :smiles:

run26912

Read some posts on here thought id help you guys out with the confusion.

To start off I have done over 9,000 trips so i know very well when the app is acting up.

Regarding the Hack: Yes thats true and i personally got an email from Uber regarding it saying they THINK my name might be on the list.

Hourly Fares:
Most drivers think if you worked 30 hrs and did 31 trips you get paid. NOPE.
lets say on a mon youre offered 30hr 7-10am and 35 4-8pm. You decided to do the 4-8 shift. If you got 4 or more calls in those 4hrs you get paid if not you dont get sht. Some might think oh i got 3 in 4hrs il atleast get guarantees for 3hrs again NOPE you get nothing but what youve actually made which maybe would be $20-30! So you lost BIG TIME THERE. Maybe didnt even make VA's crappy minimum wage of $7 n some change. Hope that clears how it works. Same goes for acceptance rate during those 4 hrs if you did 4 trips but also skipped a ride You dont get paid for those 4hrs because now youre under 90% during that guarantee time. Basically if you even skip one forget the money. Theyve made it as hard as possible to make the hourly fares in a way to still try to make you work way more hrs.

FRI & SAT NIGHTS:
Lord have mercy! because if youre on hourly you wont make sht on the weekend nights! Youll get calls/pings during the day but come 8pm or 10pm (diff drivers get their azz whoppin started at diff times) you will not make sht! 3 sats ago i got 1 ping from 10pm-3am! so i go home with the $10 odd for those 5hrs! 2 sats ago same hrs 10pm-3am did just 2 trips! this recent sat i got no calls/pings from 10-12 n i was like Enough of this BS. logged into my lyft app after nearly 2 months. Made $73 from 12-3am. I have emailed them so so many times one of the dudes was trying to tell me where to drive in DC like i still dnt know after doing 9000 trips! LOL
On the weekend if they prefer gold status drivers and ignore the platinum drivers then be it. I will simply prefer Lyft on the weekend then.

Moral of the story:
Do Uber on weekdays and Lyft on weekends. (For the hourly guys-until Uber stops screewin u over)
Great informative post! Finally someone with an IQ greater than their shoe size on the board.

Back to my chips and salsa...

BONG!!!!

uuberr

Good read. Never did lyft but signed up. Guess it's a good time to start
If you do plan to signup for Lyft look up a promotion $1500/week. They will give you that for the first 4 weeks. So basiccally youre guaranteed $6k the first month. I would happily just tell you the promo myself but this site discorages that but def look it up. Trust me there will be people who will tell you its fake. Dont buy into that go ahead and do it. Ive earned that 6k myself and have 2 friends doing at the moment. You have to be logged in 50 hrs and complete 50 trips a week its easy in the DC area. Plus its good to have both on slower days switch both on whoever sends the first call pick that up and turn the other off. Less time wasted more time driving and making money. Best of luck.

whatislife

I've signed up like... 7 months ago they still send me emails but I've never done a trip with them. wonder if I can sign up again for the promo

uuberr

email them and see might just get lucky or iv heard they have a new office in crystal city just go there and try to convince them