Hourly Guarantees are a SCAM

soupergloo

it was from 5-7 PM today for $45 in SF; I get a 5 person Uberpool and pick-up number 5 takes me SFO a little before 5 PM .. I don't get back into the city (thanks to rush hour traffic) until a little after 6 giving me less than an hour to get 4 rides done to qualify for the block of time. I stayed online until 7 PM and literally got 1 $5 ride the entire hour.

sometimes I think it's better to just try to make money without the hourly guarantees

Attachments

dreterk

it was from 5-7 PM today for $45 in SF; I get a 5 person Uberpool and pick-up number 5 takes me SFO a little before 5 PM .. I don't get back into the city (thanks to rush hour traffic) until a little after 6 giving me less than an hour to get 4 rides done to qualify for the block of time. I stayed online until 7 PM and literally got 1 $5 ride the entire hour.

sometimes I think it's better to just try to make money without the hourly guarantees
Good Morning !

Von64

Your able to accept trip? Lots of drivers like myself aren't able to log in since about 6:30

Yomann

I agree - hourly guarantees are hit or miss - mostly miss.
Was taking luggage out for a completed ride, and when I got back into the car, I had missed a ping.
That shot my acceptance rate, so no guarantees for me.
The money is in the 10 rides Monday and 80/100/120 rides for the week.
Makes it easier to swallow the $5 rides and pool rides, which get your ride count up.

soupergloo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your able to accept trip? Lots of drivers like myself aren't able to log in since about 6:30
I logged on a little after 4 .. after I dropped off my last trip after 6 PM, I got some "internal error" bull and my last trip wasn't updating in my total, but then quickly fixed itself. I remained online (or at least the app said I was) until 7, but got nothing so I logged off.

soupergloo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The money is in the 10 rides Monday and 80/100/120 rides for the week.
Makes it easier to swallow the $5 rides and pool rides, which get your ride count up.
I wish they'd start sending me the 10 rides/$100 incentives again :frown:

dnlbaboof

love when the app is broke and wont let you accept during guarentee, and what if you see a rider rated REAL low in a pickup in a bad area??????? i quit guarentees

dnlbaboof

you only needed one more ride right its 2 TPh right, so if you got back at 6.05 and stayed on till 705 and gave 2 rides that would be ok???

NASCAR1991

I logged on a little after 4 .. after I dropped off my last trip after 6 PM, I got some "internal error" bull and my last trip wasn't updating in my total, but then quickly fixed itself. I remained online (or at least the app said I was) until 7, but got nothing so I logged off.
There were rides. You just werent getting them.
Always try to requests your self see if all working fine.
Sometime during crap like today it will happen. You be online you can see ur car from pax app but when go to request ur self...it goes to someone else.

dnlbaboof

so if you give 3 rides in 90 minutes how do they do the math???????? what if you did 2 rides in 61 minutes, you wouldnt get the guarentee?? LOL

yucklyftline

The whole LA forum would tend to agree with you

https://uberpeople.net/threads/if-you-are-not-plat-gold-silver-you-do-not-receive-pings.86477/

NASCAR1991

Haha, we know bro. I don't think you could pull off Uberdancer if you tried to lol. Gotta be in a twisted state of mind to get inside that dudes head lol. I actually appreciate him tho, he's been hiding the last couple days. Where you at Uberdancer?? Probably somewhere giving the most awesome rides ever
Nuh Dude....he just got a ride to new yourk and back no dead miles...
Hes just DRIVING now..he be back