Hourly guarantee shadiness

shockmaster

I have an hourly guarantee of $30 with a 1.5 rode per hour minimum it starts from 7am - 9am. I ljve in Los Angeles and the rides have to be core LA. I was getting rides no problem from 5am to 7am. But the second 7am hit I haven't gotten a ride in over an hour. Even in areas that are surging. Is there soke sort of sketchy computer that makes it impossible for me to qualify and get enough rides? This is insane I drove from highland park to Westwood with my app on. No rides.

dumbdriver

I have an hourly guarantee of $30 with a 1.5 rode per hour minimum it starts from 7am - 9am. I ljve in Los Angeles and the rides have to be core LA. I was getting rides no problem from 5am to 7am. But the second 7am hit I haven't gotten a ride in over an hour. Even in areas that are surging. Is there soke sort of sketchy computer that makes it impossible for me to qualify and get enough rides? This is insane I drove from highland park to Westwood with my app on. No rides.
is it possible that Uber made this so complicated that maybe they themselves don't know how to figure out what they are numbers are?

rosco_78

I live in Boston and I've completed the 30 ride guarantees over 2 of the past 3 weeks.....and I must say, it's still not enough.....I've taken home over $350 clear each of those weeks but it still averages out to $12 per ride.....it's not enough for the amount of driving that has to be done in order to obtain the minimum guarantee......just about done with Uber and ready to move on to more meaningful work.....even if that means no part-time job for a little while