• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

hot drunk chick

ZootSuiter3

So i picked up this one chick. She was drunk. Did i mention hot? Anyways... She wanted to lick my nipples lol. I kindly rejected and told her no thank you. She the opened my shirt, i had a long sleve, no under shirt and she goes 'ooh' i just laughed and rejected kindly. Ive only been driving for uber 3 weeks, reasons i rejected, 1 im married, 2 i dont want to be the next branded uber rapist. I just want to remind people that we are driving dollar signs. All people have to do is report to uber and police and we get arrested or sued. Just friendly advice. They tell us that at work everyday. And to make the world even smaller... She is my friend's sis in law lol. I didnt know till the end of trip. So 3 ways it couldve gone bad. Be safe out there, guys!

MarkP

I had a hot gal pass out in my back seat on the way to her apt. When we got there, I rubbed the back of her hand to bring her around. Once I got her out of the car she was hanging on me to keep upright. She kept saying, "You're such a nice guy". She was so drunk she didn't remember if her apt was up stairs or down. When I finally got her to the door she had difficulty opening it. Once inside, I did NOT go inside with her, she forgot to lock it. I had to keep asking her to lock the door. Finally she threw the bolt, I checked it and left. I just didn't want to leave her drunk and passed out on the steps on the front of her apt.

bigprttygrlswag

MarkP thats very noble of you. As a lady I would appreciate that. But you went above the call helping her to the door I think. YOU DID NOTHING WRONG! But the wrong nut could change the story around and you'd be in trouble for no d*mn reason. CYA.

Iz you single boo? :wink: marry me, fly free lol

Guys ask me all the time to go "hang out for a little bit." Or join them for dinner/movies/coffee. Thanks, but I gotta pick up more ppl.

tripAces

Forget the drunk chicks. I rather pick up a hot chick that's a masseuse. Also ready for a shoulder rub.

Bukrub

I had a drunk hottie that kept grabbing my pecker Friday night. Good thing my Grandparents instilled good values in me or I would have no morals at all. Dropped her off without incident but I did report the issue thru the app for future reference if need be. I wrote a post on the subject, but it must have been too much for prime time as it got deleted. I found that humorous with some of the other crap that get posted here, but I digress.

Oc_DriverX

I had a hot gal pass out in my back seat on the way to her apt. When we got there, I rubbed the back of her hand to bring her around. Once I got her out of the car she was hanging on me to keep upright. She kept saying, "You're such a nice guy". She was so drunk she didn't remember if her apt was up stairs or down. When I finally got her to the door she had difficulty opening it. Once inside, I did NOT go inside with her, she forgot to lock it. I had to keep asking her to lock the door. Finally she threw the bolt, I checked it and left. I just didn't want to leave her drunk and passed out on the steps on the front of her apt.
While you did nothing wrong, you would have been better off not touching her at all. If you did, you should have had video rolling to back up your case. Next time that happens, I would recommend calling the police and letting them get her out of the car.

If you did not do so already, you should report what happened to Uber to cover your butt.

Trebor

I had to shake a big fat guy the other day to wake him up. He started stumbling down the street, away from the House he put the address in. When I was about to turn off the street, I saw him in my mirror still stumbling further, but I let him be, because I already had another ping.

Just one more trip

At the point someone is unable to be aroused verbally or to know their house, you must, as a reasonable adult, call for assistance from police, or better yet, medical, or if an emergency room is close, go there. We have no idea of what the passenger has consumed or drank previously. It is safer to assume that they may need medical assistance than to leave them unattended and unable to help themselves. If they cannot identify where they live they may try to enter a wrong residence and be shot as an intruder. It may be a common instance for some drivers, but the outcome can have an uncommon result for us if we choose wrong. Police and medical people are trainged. Police and medical personnel also have limited immunity from prosecution that normal citizens do not have.

Trebor

At the point someone is unable to be aroused verbally or to know their house, you must, as a reasonable adult, call for assistance from police, or better yet, medical, or if an emergency room is close, go there. We have no idea of what the passenger has consumed or drank previously. It is safer to assume that they may need medical assistance than to leave them unattended and unable to help themselves. If they cannot identify where they live they may try to enter a wrong residence and be shot as an intruder. It may be a common instance for some drivers, but the outcome can have an uncommon result for us if we choose wrong. Police and medical people are trainged. Police and medical personnel also have limited immunity from prosecution that normal citizens do not have.
People have to realize that 95% of "emergency room" visits are not really emergencies, and that's why you complain about sitting there overnight waiting to see a doctor.

Now it is better to be safe than sorry, but when they come to, and they realized they were in jail overnight because of a Uber driver, or now they have $10,000 in medical bills from taking an ambulance to the emergency room, more than likely for not a very valid reason, we will probably hear something about it later. Travis forbid, he gets into your car again and realizes it was you that caused his life "to be ruined".

Now, for me, I knew this guy had too much to drink, but he was going to be okay. I am obviously not a doctor but I spent 5 years in the medical field, dealing with a variety of stuff. (with and without a doctor). So I am sure he would of been fine.

Choochie

People have to realize that 95% of "emergency room" visits are not really emergencies, and that's why you complain about sitting there overnight waiting to see a doctor.

Now it is better to be safe than sorry, but when they come to, and they realized they were in jail overnight because of a Uber driver, or now they have $10,000 in medical bills from taking an ambulance to the emergency room, more than likely for not a very valid reason, we will probably hear something about it later. Travis forbid, he gets into your car again and realizes it was you that caused his life "to be ruined".

Now, for me, I knew this guy had too much to drink, but he was going to be okay. I am obviously not a doctor but I spent 5 years in the medical field, dealing with a variety of stuff. (with and without a doctor). So I am sure he would of been fine.
I would venture to say most drivers are not medically trained and who cares what the police do with them - sounds like it's their personal problem, not ours.

Just one more trip

If we don't take them and they drive and kill themselves or someone else, that is a bad outcome. If they drive and get arrested it will cost them many thousands of dollars and cause their life "to be ruined" as you call it. My choices protect the Uber driver from possibly placing him or herself in a bad situation legally, while protecting a passenger from possibly dying or suffering other medical issues. I know we are always in a hurry to get to the next ride, but sometimes being a human being, or " a reasonable man" as Texas law calls us, means we have to set aside our desires for the immediate good of helping another human being by summoning assistance.

Desert Driver

If we don't take them and they drive and kill themselves or someone else, that is a bad outcome. If they drive and get arrested it will cost them many thousands of dollars and cause their life "to be ruined" as you call it. My choices protect the Uber driver from possibly placing him or herself in a bad situation legally, while protecting a passenger from possibly dying or suffering other medical issues. I know we are always in a hurry to get to the next ride, but sometimes being a human being, or " a reasonable man" as Texas law calls us, means we have to set aside our desires for the immediate good of helping another human being by summoning assistance.
That's an interesting comment. I don't believe I have ever heard a person from TX advocating a nanny state or even anything close to "nannyism." Are you a TX native?

Desert Driver

I had a drunk hottie that kept grabbing my pecker Friday night. Good thing my Grandparents instilled good values in me or I would have no morals at all. Dropped her off without incident but I did report the issue thru the app for future reference if need be. I wrote a post on the subject, but it must have been too much for prime time as it got deleted. I found that humorous with some of the other crap that get posted here, but I digress.
On Super Bowl Sunday I drove a drunk betty across town. She insisted on riding up front. She also held my hand, put my hand in her unbuttoned shirt, and asked me to come inside to "help her get her pajamas on." I had no interest is spending time in Joe Arpaio's tent city jail, so I dropped her off and watched her enter her townhome. I later discovered she left designer sunglasses in my car. Needless to say, I did not return them.

Last edited:

Just one more trip

That's an interesting comment. I don't believe I have ever heard a person from TX advocating a nanny state or even anything close to "nannyism." Are you a TX native?
Yes, born and raised here, but have traveled the country. I am a mixture of humanism, taoism, and christianity. It brings clarity and purpose to an otherwise insane planet.

Desert Driver

Yes, born and raised here, but have traveled the country. I am a mixture of humanism, taoism, and christianity. It brings clarity and purpose to an otherwise insane planet.
You are quite an anomaly for TX, to be sure. I have spent a fair amount of time in TX but I always long for more thinking people. You sound like a thinking person.