• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Horrible Saturday so far...

Ot1

What a horrible Saturday at the east side so far...I maybe netted like $23 in two hrs...

uberski

Try to get the second bump on low 1.2x and 1.4x by skipping. And expect short rides with this heat. my like longest ride was to the valley at 2x I tried skipping in NoHo but could only get it to orange. I just dead miled it back to the city skipping along the way lol caught surge rides all day, but all shorties

Ot1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm in weho now, anywhere at the east side is dead..

BurgerTiime

:oopsies:It's getting bad out there. Too many drivers and not enough demand. Passengers I've talked to are switching to other apps now. Going back to better service and drivers. Well it was good in the beginning and while it lasted.

powmoe

I tried working morning and afternoon for first time and I had a shitty day. Net 134 in 9 hours. After expenses, around min wage. Too many short rides and inconsistent surges. Some bad luck mixed in as well.

GooberX

I'm sure he did, and thats good for him. But is it good for you? No... so hop off his sack and worry about yourself.

Praising others won't benefit your pay statement.
The point he is making is that it is NOT good.

All that risk, and when everything is tallied after all hidden expenses he made about $15/hour.

Low expectations.

Ot1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I made 170 thanks to the last ride of the night from dtla to Brentwood about $60