1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Hoping Mr. Fishy can answer a question

Discussion in 'Brisbane' started by Shock, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Shock

Shock

Driving:
    UberX
    Why on Earth did taxi cos think it was a good idea to strike, especially after what happened in London?

I mean, the rallies are a great idea, but striking and forcing people to consider using Uber as an alternative?

Mr. Fishy, as an owner operator, can you shed some light on this?

Thanks.

2. While you wait for an answer, I wonder what the call takers said to callers during the strike, instead of 'first available', 'a car might be there in 2-4 hours'?

3. As you asked in QLD Brisbane forum. Can I assure you that there were no strikes in Brisbane.

It was a peaceful protest. And there is one coming on 16th September. Again no strike at this point in time. Services to the public will continue.

4. Shock

Shock

Driving:
    UberX
    Ah thanks,

I was told there was a strike by several individuals and only read 'Nation wide strike' news articles when I googled.

5. Shock... There were no strikes just a rally. If we striked you'd know about it. I would t believe the Fairfax media and UBER's bullchit. Our information is that UBER is not to pleased with any rally's and certainly not any Strikes. It just draws attention to UBER's illegitimacy and lack of safety.

6. Shock

Shock

Driving:
    UberX
    Cheers mate.

What does fairfax have to do with it? Also, Uber didnt mention anything about it. This was from passengers.