Hope this wasn't any of you guys!

Maddhouse

Took a Uber(black Altima) from ORD to Westchester, only about 10-15 minutes since it was in the middle of the night. I had no issues, didn't speak to the driver as I just carried a conversation with my gf. Got dropped off, took my bags and gave him a $5 He proceeds to say "this is all considering you brought me to the suburbs?" I was like first of all if you didn't wanted to drive me you could've just said order another Uber and since I'm still trying to be nice I gave him a couple late night closing bars that were close. "Whatever" was his response and I sarcastically said have a great night. Wish I had that $5 back lol

uber78

Took a Uber(black Altima) from ORD to Westchester, only about 10-15 minutes since it was in the middle of the night. I had no issues, didn't speak to the driver as I just carried a conversation with my gf. Got dropped off, took my bags and gave him a $5 He proceeds to say "this is all considering you brought me to the suburbs?" I was like first of all if you didn't wanted to drive me you could've just said order another Uber and since I'm still trying to be nice I gave him a couple late night closing bars that were close. "Whatever" was his response and I sarcastically said have a great night. Wish I had that $5 back lol
Wow can’t believe he said that what an idiot. Well sir I thank u instead of that idiot. 5 dollars is 5 dollars I know is not much but that’s way more than not getting a tip.

cubs121221

What a jackass. If he wanted to stay local, he shouldn't of gone to ORD. ORD is like uber roulette. You have no idea where you'll be going. And to top it all off, he acted like he just dropped you off in Aurora or something like that. In the middle of the night, he's back downtown in 10 mins. I almost just consider anything east of 294 to be the city

Mikejohnson

I think he waited at least a hour at ORD lot, and he got 7 or 8 bucks from your ride, plus the 5 bucks tip, that mean he made about 12 dollars for last 90 minutes. After gas, he made about 7 dollars per hour. That is why he is in the bad mood. I stopped driving for Uber and Lyft about 9 months ago. So I am not the driver. You did nothing wrong, but most driver was hoping for the at least 20 dollars ride when they waited long time at airport lot.

xcnco

Really. He's going to start giving you attitude over a five dollar tip. I would have said my apologies, taken back the $5 ripped it in half and told him now you have "2 $5 tips".

How far could it have been? A fifteen minute ride. This little cuck is lucky you tipped him.

NoPooPool

Wow can’t believe he said that what an idiot. Well sir I thank u instead of that idiot. 5 dollars is 5 dollars I know is not much but that’s way more than not getting a tip.
Exactly. A $5 tip sure beats no tip at all. Take the tip and the ride fare and move on to the next one. What an ungrateful jackass.

Bigbadb91

I think he waited at least a hour at ORD lot, and he got 7 or 8 bucks from your ride, plus the 5 bucks tip, that mean he made about 12 dollars for last 90 minutes. After gas, he made about 7 dollars per hour. That is why he is in the bad mood. I stopped driving for Uber and Lyft about 9 months ago. So I am not the driver. You did nothing wrong, but most driver was hoping for the at least 20 dollars ride when they waited long time at airport lot.
Lol if I was a betting man I'd bet it was you since you broke it down to the T. But yea your right it does suck for the driver but like everyone else said at least he's getting a tip. It could of easily been just a $9 ride.

Sam D

Sorry about that ... sometimes some drivers truly deserve a low rating. Unfortunately ... there are more azzholes on earth than ever before

lakersfan1

Cancel the ride, no charge. Drop him off in Englewood no charge, no tip, middle the night. You're welcome??????

canyon

Those clowns wont be here for to long.

DaCoach

Ur cheap!!