Hooker tipped, but not Uber driver

UberingRobertMueller

Yes but did you Tell her you’ll only stick the tip in

Hmmmmmm, Ubering Robert Mueller is here to protect not serve.
Post automatically merged:

He was paying it forward.

I like that movie. Yah Kevin Spacey a little creepy, but cant take away the classics.
Post automatically merged:

The should know that I will Tip in the app equals a 1 star, but then when they actually do I am like whoops Uber, Oh well you took away the ability to change ratings

Lol Tip in the App, what the hell is wrong with people. Ride share drivers not tipping ride share drivers have a special place in hell reserved for them, its called, Seattle.

SuzeCB

Yesterday I took a lady of the night and she gave me $5!

Next PAX was Uber driver who said, "Ill tip u in the app."

Never came, why would an Uber driver do this????

Maybe time for a new investigation.
Prostitutes almost always tip if they are the ones that request the ride. If someone else does, it's a crapshoot whether or not they will top in cash.

I picked up a couple of working girls with their johns going from one club to another. The girls must have been paid upfront, because they DEMANDED the guys tip me. Even said, "That's not enough!" when the one guy gave me $5, and wouldn'y get out until the other one coughed up another. I think they felt solidarity with me because we were all out chasing money in the middle of the night! LOL

TomTheAnt

If someone else does, it's a crapshoot whether or not they will top in cash.

Had a john order one for his girl and he tipped pretty well. He did send the girl to wrong address, though. She wanted me to drive a few more miles, but I booted her out. :biggrin:

UberingRobertMueller

Had a john order one for his girl and he tipped pretty well. He did send the girl to wrong address, though. She wanted me to drive a few more miles, but I booted her out. :biggrin:

Was this young lady sent to a big White House in DC?

I have reports of this, usually the night costs $250 + Uber ride + Uber tip

oh wait, cant forget the 100K+ hush money a few years later.

Scott.Sul

Prostitutes almost always tip if they are the ones that request the ride. If someone else does, it's a crapshoot whether or not they will top in cash.

I picked up a couple of working girls with their johns going from one club to another. The girls must have been paid upfront, because they DEMANDED the guys tip me. Even said, "That's not enough!" when the one guy gave me $5, and wouldn'y get out until the other one coughed up another. I think they felt solidarity with me because we were all out chasing money in the middle of the night! LOL
They understand we are in the same profession... with less pay and different objectives.

Phoenix123

Are you implying that an Uber driver is richer than a hooker? Because I can almost guarantee the hourly rate for hooking exceeds the hourly rate for ubering.
how many johns do you think they get a night? i have always wondered at least for street walkers... I they pulling in at least 500 to 600 plus a day? Pimps get what half, so they are pulling in 250 to 300 a night??

VanGuy

I think you might be a little low on those numbers. Had a couple walk into a Mac's when I was working nights as a teenager, mid nineties. One girl said her friend was bragging about making a grand that night but she made much more than that. Canadian $$ so subtract a third.

20+ years later I'd think inflation would add a significant amount.