Honesty Poll

Jimmy44

I believe it was the Washington Post who did a story on the UI. People usually making 9.00 an hour, are now making over 20.00 because of how high the payments are. Of course people arent going back to work, why work when you can make more on the couch? Be real with yourselves people. You have nothing to be ashamed of, you're working the system, and the system is playing itself.
I have not heard from one person who is not working because of the money

flyntflossy10

I have not heard from one person who is not working because of the money

im glad that you have talked to all 21 million unemployed americans who went on unemployment since the outbreak started. I'd be "scared" and "worried about my health" if unemployment doubled my salary

Fusion_LUser

I am really tired of hearing about 600 a week as disencentive to return to work. I simply want to take a no spin poll in this group. How many of you are not returning to work purely based on money. If safety is even a slight concern then that is the reason. I bet you the number is going to be close to zero.

I fortuneatly haven had any PUA, I've gone to work at my real job in my own office the whole time and because our department is a critical one I've seen a lot of O/T! :smiles:

I only stopped driving because it was not busy enough to make the usual $$$ over everything being shut down. I went back to driving my usual 3 nights in July though and with the new fare multiplier its good!

Jimmy44

I fortuneatly haven had any PUA, I've gone to work at my real job in my own office the whole time and because our department is a critical one I've seen a lot of O/T! :smiles:

I only stopped driving because it was not busy enough to make the usual $$$ over everything being shut down. I went back to driving my usual 3 nights in July though and with the new fare multiplier its good!
Outstanding so glad to hear that.