Honest truth

Inshur

DRIVERfromHell

Gonna attempt to keep it short
uber or all rideshare.. original goal was to remove the retrictions of traditial taxi business. And eventually the driver it self. Let’s just focus on TLC . Prior to uber one can go to the office. After upgrading ya drivers license to e. Pay the fee which was half what it is now and I believe you get ya license the same day. TLC made bank on the fact everyone or most got sucked into this 100 k a job not thinking uber would allow for the market to be over saturdated simply because they know that 1 drivers eventually get booted off with the unfair structure system. 2work load because too demanding with the manipulation of prices and surge. So a million drivers in nyc and only 20000 making bank is great for uber. Why u ask? They don’t consider themselves a taxi company and don’t play by the same books. Plus they don’t pay ya expenses. So the more the better. Now nyc despite them making bank are again raising tolls and meter already and etc. even mta making bank saying the systems need update? Nooo my friends less out of borough people are buying unlimited metro cards or using public transportation as heavily. Poor people take uber into manhattan just cause it’s more affordable. Reason why yellow never operates above 125th if that. Sorry if this all sounds depressing but I’m just trying to explain that this thing is profit only for the cities all around the world to allowed this and ride share companies.. the only power and the hand to be played is in the drivers hand to boycott even for a few hrs or day. Demand laws to be put into place and civil rights and law rights. If not this thing is gonna end with the congestion price being god knows how much in the decade to come. For most on here I figure ya fairly young and unless you are sitting on half a mill and no major debt and have a us passport and can leave the country and not get extorted by ya homeland when their and arrived.. I would consider making a power move if not this forum will always and forever be complaints.. jokes.. crazy videos of driving or people asking dumb useless questions and being barked on. Or Ubermike
Seriously

Last edited:

Attockpak1

Gonna attempt to keep it short
uber or all rideshare.. original goal was to remove the retrictions of traditial taxi business. And eventually the driver it self. Let’s just focus on TLC . Prior to uber one can go to the office. After upgrading ya drivers license to e. Pay the fee which was half what it is now and I believe you get ya license the same day. TLC made bank on the fact everyone or most got sucked into this 100 k a job not thinking uber would allow for the market to be over saturdated simply because they know that 1 drivers eventually get booted off with the unfair structure system. 2work load because too demanding with the manipulation of prices and surge. So a million drivers in nyc and only 20000 making bank is great for uber. Why u ask? They don’t consider themselves a taxi company and don’t play by the same books. Plus they don’t pay ya expenses. So the more the better. Now nyc despite them making bank are again raising tolls and meter already and etc. even mta making bank saying the systems need update? Nooo my friends less out of borough people are buying unlimited metro cards or using public transportation as heavily. Poor people take uber into manhattan just cause it’s more affordable. Reason why yellow never operates above 125th if that. Sorry if this all sounds depressing but I’m just trying to explain that this thing is profit only for the cities all around the world to allowed this and ride share companies.. the only power and the hand to be played is in the drivers hand to boycott even for a few hrs or day. Demand laws to be put into place and civil rights and law rights. If not this thing is gonna end with the congestion price being god knows how much in the decade to come. For most on here I figure ya fairly young and unless you are sitting on half a mill and no major debt and have a us passport and can leave the country and not get extorted by ya homeland when their and arrived.. I would consider making a power move if not this forum will always and forever be complaints.. jokes.. crazy videos of driving or people asking dumb useless questions and being barked on. Or Ubermike
Seriously
Now that's a wall (of text) that even trump can be proud off.

DRIVERfromHell

Make it happen dude, form a union start a protest whatever u do I will be there.

Just making a point guys.. but yeah and I see the joke about trump.. funny thing is he Gucci.. financially and everything else and his son may one day run for presidency and win.. remember it will be the millennials children voting one day.. smart guy..just saying it’s time to take a stand

DRIVERfromHell

Why does it have to all be a joke guys I’m saying we need to stand up!! We have to power in all reality as drivers
NEVERMIND

DRIVERfromHell

I
Honestly, it looks like a manifesto written on a subway wall by ted kaczynski
im done it’s all a big joke on here nyc is charging us crazy fees n yet it’s a laugh I’m speaking facts brother!! Rideshare killing the business n u say I’m typing manifesto I’m always in s car or sleeping in a car to make ends meet

UberDriver9000

Uber will win over NYC becuz we have drivers here who would rather take it up the ass by these rideshare services then rather stand up and fight for one another. These people will only learn the hard way.

Ben321

There is no benefit of being Ubah Drivah, as a young white guy I feel embarrassed thinking of driving uber for the next 30 years. I get it if you an immigrant that can't get a better job other than labor but from my experience talking to drivers and seeing them on road, way too many young kids getting sucked into this Uber/Taxi trap and once they hit 30-40, they realize they wasted their youth driving for short term return, no long term return.

The city will continue to use drivers to fund the system since they know they won't do anything about or strike... there will be 5 to jump on gig for every 1 that leaves.

DRIVERfromHell

There is no benefit of being Ubah Drivah, as a young white guy I feel embarrassed thinking of driving uber for the next 30 years. I get it if you an immigrant that can't get a better job other than labor but from my experience talking to drivers and seeing them on road, way too many young kids getting sucked into this Uber/Taxi trap and once they hit 30-40, they realize they wasted their youth driving for short term return, no long term return.

The city will continue to use drivers to fund the system since they know they won't do anything about or strike... there will be 5 to jump on gig for every 1 that leaves.

Well put and said, yeah that pretty much sums it up and ends the possibility of any real strike.. it’s sad because I see guys 18-19 driving and like wait a min? Some guys are getting thier regular drivers license just to do uber.. I remember the days we wanted to drive just for the freedom of solitude and convenience.. now it’s to work like a slave... I saw this guy the other day while in his car he look defeated and broken. I guess the ship is sinking and guys are just holding their breath and trying to salvage what’s left..

NYCguy2020

Well put and said, yeah that pretty much sums it up and ends the possibility of any real strike.. it’s sad because I see guys 18-19 driving and like wait a min? Some guys are getting thier regular drivers license just to do uber.. I remember the days we wanted to drive just for the freedom of solitude and convenience.. now it’s to work like a slave... I saw this guy the other day while in his car he look defeated and broken. I guess the ship is sinking and guys are just holding their breath and trying to salvage what’s left..
There's nothing to salvage. If you don't realize by now that this shitty gig is a dying proposition, then you're a dumbass who deserves what you get. It's way oversaturated and way too late for anyone to save. So save your energy and don't get too worked up, there's no saving this sinking ship. The fat lady has already sung.

jaybx17

Word go get yourself one of those fancy jobs in stock. Very easy for you, just don’t forget about the days of being a uber driver and start treating ManhattanLovers like trash asking for u-turns and not tippin :borg: Good luck.

jerseyboys

yadda yadda yadda. That's all you do......

I made 2K in one fcking day! How you like them apples!!!???!!!

King Kong has nothing on me!!!!! You canary POS!!!!

55922054_799695313733248_1288686881122287616_o.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Inshur New York