Honda Pilot/Honda civic switcharoonie

AJsh

So I picked up this XL ride. The rider was like " We ordered Xl and it showed that a Honda Pilot was going to pick us up but the car that showed up was a Honda Civic and when they questioned(they were only 4 anyways) he said ' It's a Honda Civic-pilot edition' and that 4 people can ride in it. Clearly the driver was trying to play the system and the riders. He was probably trying to avoid pool requests by driving the fuel efficient car.
On top he had the audacity to ask the rider to cancel the trip. The rider did and lost 5 bucks. He was fuming when I picked the group up. He emailed Uber sitting in my car. Honda Pilot buddy, if you are reading this. Stop the switcharoonie.

i_k

No biggie..

IMG_0748.JPG

Elder66

So if there were only 4 people and they could fit why didnt they just take the ride?

Why did they order XL in the first place? Are they dumb?

ryan137

So if there were only 4 people and they could fit why didnt they just take the ride?

Sometimes you just want more space. I'm a big guy. I order xl even for just me and one other person. If there were 4 people even half my size I would still not be surprised if they ordered xl.

deagl344

Lol whenever i go out its only xl or select.
I know that the driver will speak english and have good rating cause usually xl and select go hand in hand with good rating. Good rating doesnt happen over night

AJsh

I have had 4 people( decent individuals) taking XL when they have bags or suitcases. Why is that a surprise for you??

Harry70

Lot of drivers cheating the system . I don't know how and why uber allowing it . I also know couple of drivers driving quack select and xl . It has not fair with drivers having expensive legit xl/ select cars . I don't know how much uber toronto staff is involve in this scam . I will also create a separate thread how drivers cheating riders with quack xl select vehicles .

Darshit

Lot of drivers cheating the system . I don't know how and why uber allowing it . I also know couple of drivers driving quack select and xl . It has not fair with drivers having expensive legit xl/ select cars . I don't know how much uber toronto staff is involve in this scam . I will also create a separate thread how drivers cheating riders with quack xl select vehicles .
Only cheating will prevent you from filing uber bankruptcy. It's a tough world.Cheat or die