Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Of the phones left in your car, what percentage of the time is it an iphone?

• 25%

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 50%

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 75%

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • 100%

Votes: 18 47.4%
21 - 40 of 65 Posts
Discussion starter · #25 ·
You seem to lose a lot of your passengers s***. do you have black seats? Black seats hide a lot of things better than other colors.

Are you going for lost item fees? Or do you just never turn around as the passenger gets out to see if there is anything left on the seat?

I almost never get lost items. So far this year only three lost items.

No. Not only do I run multiple platforms, so who knows which one it is. But I don't have time for that.

I would conclude your pax have a bad taste in phones :biggrin:
Greyish seats

Whatever toy your imagination wants it to be.... uhhhh, how about a pink pony, yeah, it's a pink pony and no, I will not send it to you nor will I take a pic of it for you. Sorry Ian.

Jesus!

Reactions: peteyvavs and TCar
Ok Iā€™m not trolling at all but when you say ā€œPass the collection plateā€ do you mean I pass by it without putting any money in as one of the parishioners? Or am I passing the collection plate around to different people as in an Usher type role whereby Iā€™m the one requesting money from people on behalf of the church. Iā€™m all about religious jokes and gags so I would like to fully understand whatā€™s going on and decide if itā€™s funny.

It is getting be be once a week now I an iphone, a set of keys and recently an entire purse. I am starting to notice a trend with the phones, they are always iphones, never android...hmmm what can we conclude from this...

One time I had these two drunk ladies and just as I was dropping them off I said "Please remember to check your keys, phones, everything". 10 minutes later on another ride the passenger hands me the lady's iphone she had left in the back seat.

Also - does anyone ever an item left in your car, you contact Uber and Lyft to identify the rider or say it was one one the riders that evening, only to have Uber/Lyft reply that they could not find the rider? I had a wallet once that had no id, a bunch of worthless cards, and a large bag with books, drawings, tooth bruthes, notes etc and the riders never contacted Uber/Lyft to have them retrieved.
2nd item in 1509 rides left in my car 2 days ago..cheap LG phone..got 15 bucks for returning it...how much would I have gotten at one of those Cash for Phones machines like at Wal Mart? Asking for a friend

I'm getting daily texts from Uber saying, riders are in a hurry and tend to leave crap behind, and as a driver, you should remind them to take their crap.
Once again Uber putting the burden on drivers, like it's our responsibility.
Never saw a text to riders saying, if you value your crap, make sure you don't leave it behind.
Um, as a driver we need to remind the adults in our personal car to take their crap??? Really? It is not our job to remind people to take their items lmfao.

one of those Cash for Phones machines like at Wal Mart?
What is this a machine that buys your old phone from you? I've never seen one of those. So are you saying it's like a reverse vending machine? If so then my next question is can this machine also work according to the same task flow of a traditional vending machine? So could the person in line right behind you buy the phone that you just now sold to and deposited into the machine?

I'm getting daily texts from Uber saying, riders are in a hurry and tend to leave crap behind, and as a driver, you should remind them to take their crap.
Once again Uber putting the burden on drivers, like it's our responsibility.
Never saw a text to riders saying, if you value your crap, make sure you don't leave it behind.
I got one of these on Friday right after I dropped a pax off who left her reading glasses in my car. It was weird.

Over all I don't get much left behind. I always tell them to make sure they have all their shit while they're getting out

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.