1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Holy crap Instant Pay/earning info is STILL down?

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by MaximusMurkimus, Sep 14, 2018.

1. It's been down since around 2 PM yesterday and you can't cash out nor see your earnings.

Not stopping us from doing RIDES though, how convenient

2. mikes424

mikes424

Must be your account.
    Just cashed out and immediately checked my balance with the bank. Money already there.

jgiun1 likes this.
  3. I have no problems. Do you have new app or old one? Have you tried on a computer or different device? What exactly does it say/do?

jgiun1 likes this.
  4. Payments don't work on a daily basis since their app. "Upgrade." I dont trust Uber so I never drive when payments arent working. I try to avoid issues because their customer "support" is useless.

5. It’s still down. I’ve been online since 4 and haven’t seen a transaction yet. It just states “processing”.

6. Yep. This has been over 30 hours now. Literally one job Uber

There better be an extra payout over this like when the app was out before.

Shadow1A, ScoBound, Lyftsucks and 3 others like this.
  7. I quit driving and went home. You can't show me my trips and pay I don't drive. I was being pinged constantly and declined about 30 rides straight. I logged in the passenger app and you couldn't get an Uber. Good, Uber lost a lot of money today and they deserve it.

8. El Camino

El Camino

Driving:
    UberX
    Same here. Stopped driving and went home. Dammit.

Attached Files:

9. Westerner

Westerner

Driving:
    UberX
    It was real slow this AM but now isn't updating at all. Also can't see my last few rides on the desktop website as well

Shadow1A likes this.
  10. El Camino

El Camino

Driving:
    UberX
    Same here. Stopped driving and went home. Missing a busy Friday night because I don’t trust the new app not to cheat me out of my earnings.

Wondering if this is related to the million-plus power outages in the Carolinas? If so I guess I can be a little more understanding but uber ought to know better than to put their servers in hurricane-prone areas. o_O

11. M138

M138

Same issue here. It's been almost 3 hours. Did 2 trips and called it a night.

KMANDERSON and LyftNewbie10 like this.
  12. Carblar

Carblar

Been down since noon..did a few trips but they aren't showing up. Funny though they can still send requests and collect from the customers though.

I agree w the other posters, don't post pay, don't drive.

13. I only went out today because I needed to hit a quest quota but stopped immediately once I hit it.

If they want to cockblock me out of instant pay then they can do it while I'm at home.

So on the website it's saying that one of my instant pay attempts went through the glitches while on the app it's the same balance as it always has been.

.........*sharp inhale*

Who do I gotta get mad at to make this right

14. For an app bug? Phah!

I've been having like 4-6 times the ride volume on Lyft this last week... might be something to try?

Shadow1A likes this.
  15. Every time I pick up a Lyft Pax my car needs decontaminated. I really really hate everything about Lyft.

Uber is the Walmart of ridesharing while Lyft is the Big Lots.

My acceptance rate for Lyft is dropped to 8% because they never tell me how many miles it is to pick up a Pax and I'm not guessing.

16. I live too far away to just “go home” sooooo if anyone gets info I’d love to be informed.

17. Same here. Got no requests all week and now today I got three so far and no info on pay. Thinking about quitting for the night.

Attached Files:

Shadow1A likes this.
  18. Cbuser

Cbuser

Yeah...did 5 rides tonight and that update error shows up. I'm still 'processing'.

Shadow1A likes this.
  19. Rick P Smith

Rick P Smith

I did as most others have said. They can't show me what was earned, I don't drive for them. Lyft was busy for me this afternoon!!

Shadow1A and LyftNewbie10 like this.
  20. brimack

brimack

Smae Here.. No Pay No Ride

The app also keeps changing my setting to delivery for Uber eats.I don't do eats. This happened 3 times and I had to cancel 3 deliveries.