jgiun1

I drove 40mph on a major highway and got it up to $37 and change
Post automatically merged:

Here's the total...-$22

Attachments

Last edited:

jgiun1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice. Now I can sleep peacefully. Make'em bleed.

It was actually a good ride...he's 23 years old and already 2 DUI....that girl that ordered that was his girlfriend from Pennsylvania and he lives 35 miles away from airport in WV.

When I rolled up there were two police around his truck. He has hassled by a rich guy for his truck breaking down near his driveway. I guess the alternator went and he told the guy he can't move it right now (he called the police.

The police kept saying to him, you sure you weren't drinking, you're eyes are real glossy.

Later in ride he said he was smoking weed with his girl hour's before his truck broke. Said he had a bag and bowl and threw it in the woods when the home owner seemed like he was calling cops.

He said cops were cool and let him charge his phone in squad car and helped him move his car with a chain further down the street and told him he had 24 hours to get truck towed and won't ticket or tow it.

jgiun1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@jgiun1 is my hero today for his masterful skills of the slow roll.
I also declined two rides leaving a place East of airport parkway....I know they attempted me twice on that ride for nothing

The guy tipped fifteen cash cash also and I used it for gas at almost 40 cents cheaper than PA gas....it was a nice trip. Pa is such a racket....our cigarette prices average 9 dollar a pack and $3.25 a gallon (WV $2.84 gas and $5.80 Cigs)

Attachments