Hit the trifecta today!

BigRedDriver

First Call: High School Student, obviously under 18, going to school WITH HER MOTHER.

Second Call: Picked up Lady and her infant at a Hotel. HAD A CAR SEAT!

Third Call: Woman with a Service dog......WITH A BLANKET TO PUT OVER THE SEAT!

Not a bad start to an amazingly slow day.

BikingBob

Fiction? I can't even process this chain of events. *stands up and gives a slow clap, the rest of the room stands up too until it breaks into an encore. A small tear trickles out of my eye*.

365 days out of the year, maybe Unicorns do happen?

Pawtism

Woulda been on the ESPN play of the day!
We've got the accompanied minor... And a tip! Uh oh, here comes a service animal, this could be trouble... is it... is it... NO! They brought a blanket! I don't want to jinx him, but this could be a cycle run... Oh and a tip too! This could be it! Oh here it comes.. a baby... will they have a car seat? YES! There is a car seat! I think we have a real contender here.. Ok, we just need the tip and we'll have a cycle.. He.. could.. go.. all.. the.. OH!!!! Damn.. That's a shame, it was so close..

BigRedDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We've got the accompanied minor... And a tip! Uh oh, here comes a service animal, this could be trouble... is it... is it... NO! They brought a blanket! I don't want to jinx him, but this could be a cycle run... Oh and a tip too! This could be it! Oh here it comes.. a baby... will they have a car seat? YES! There is a car seat! I think we have a real contender here.. Ok, we just need the tip and we'll have a cycle.. He.. could.. go.. all.. the.. OH!!!! Damn.. That's a shame, it was so close..
I hear meatloaf is coming out of retirement!

Last edited:

KD_LA

Author
All that plus 2 tips? You should have pulled a "George Costanza," called it a day, and gone home! :biggrin:

jlong105

First Call: High School Student, obviously under 18, going to school WITH HER MOTHER.

I think you were still in bed dreaming and not out driving...

Merc7186

...waiting for the Zero Tips By All 3 Line. #reality