hit and run

bubba65

was rear ended the other night by a Spanish dude who wanted me to pull over off the road after he hit me, then he took off, probably no insurance, AND ILLEGAL. I will find you!!! thankfully he hit me right in the hitch no damage on my end, but I know he has some.

leosc

was rear ended the other night by a Spanish dude who wanted me to pull over off the road after he hit me, then he took off, probably no insurance, AND ILLEGAL. I will find you!!! thankfully he hit me right in the hitch no damage on my end, but I know he has some.

Where did it happen????

yankdog

I was about to be sympathetic then I thought better of it. You weaken your argument with these racial assumptions. I don't love politically correct language. I just dislike asses. Do better. You had perhaps the beginnings of a good post and I'd have been sympathetic if that's what you are looking for

yef2017

You’re illegal

chinook101

loulou18

Why just assume that he was an illegal Hispanic male? So stupid, it pisses me off that some people like yourself says those kinds of stupid things.

CHIGiRL

Why just assume that he was an illegal Hispanic male? So stupid, it pisses me off that some people like yourself says those kinds of stupid things.
Not stupid, just very ignorant. Don't let his ignorance piss you off. It's not worth it. You'd think living in such a diverse area that pepole would be more educated when it comes to this subject. It's sad, but don't let it get to you.

ldriva

Why do you assume he was illegal?

I guess you all think all black people are criminals and all Whites are KKK members.
And this the part where I say I'm just here for the comments....oh but one fun fact, no human being is "illegal."

roadman

what's the problem? your neck hurt?