• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Hire car for Uber Perth

gaf

Crash means I need to use hire car short term .Any good companies in Perth? reviews are not good. Recommend.. Hertz,Thrifty ,Ace etc
Help appreciated please

DA08

Crash means I need to use hire car short term .Any good companies in Perth? reviews are not good. Recommend.. Hertz,Thrifty ,Ace etc
Help appreciated please
Plenty of companies.. Rent and try it out... Maven, Ridelender, northside splend don't worry too much about reviews lol

Immoralized

Plenty of companies.. Rent and try it out... Maven, Ridelender, northside splend don't worry too much about reviews lol
apparently an ant was telling me of a new player called Fido but you got to switch the vehicle out every 3 weeks basically.

Immoralized

Yes but also they do a credi checks from what ive read in their Website.. Stuff that
wasn't competitive pricing either 285 per week and you got to return the car every 3 weeks for a new vehicle or before you reach 10k.
seem like they got partnership with some dealerships where they pay a bit of $$$ and the dealers selling the cars as near new after been thrashed a bit in rideshare :p

would never buy another car and pay the new price tag the car is more then thousand KM. I ask the guy was it XL? His like no just an uberx clothed trim $285.

DA08

wasn't competitive pricing either 285 per week and you got to return the car every 3 weeks for a new vehicle or before you reach 10k.
seem like they got partnership with some dealerships where they pay a bit of $$$ and the dealers selling the cars as near new after been thrashed a bit in rideshare :p
I stay away from any rental that does credit checks.. Also changing csr every 3 weeks its crap. Yea they probably selling them as demo

help me

would never buy another car and pay the new price tag the car is more then thousand KM. I ask the guy was it XL? His like no just an uberx clothed trim $285.
That doesn't make any sense, three weeks rent is only $855, surely the discount on a demo car would be a lot more than that?
I smells a rat.:cautious:

Immoralized

That doesn't make any sense, three weeks rent is only $855, surely the discount on a demo car would be a lot more than that?
I smells a rat.:cautious:
Ask Fido for their magic formula and put that question to them.
All the rental companies have their magic formulas and how long they keep the car for. Typically they don't explain the ins & outs though.

Last edited: