Inshur

Hire and reward insurance

torrenteuk

So i just got a letter from tfl,they said i have to hold hire and reward insurance with me.is that enought if i take my printed private hire insurance with me or need something else?thanks

Swifty126

So i just got a letter from tfl,they said i have to hold hire and reward insurance with me.is that enought if i take my printed private hire insurance with me or need something else?thanks
Just print your policy document and keep it in your car,that's more than what you need

Newbee1

Just print your policy document and keep it in your car,that's more than what you need
I do quarterly insurance. My insurance expired on September and my vehicle pco expire on November. According to new rules do I have to buy insurance policy for September to November now or I can do it at September ?

UberLuxbod

I heard that this has been changed to the car needing continuous Insurance during the time the PHV Lic is valid.

Typical TFL they didn't think before they acted.

Addleeme

I think this will screw a lot of drivers,tfl don't know what they are doing,all they needed to do was stop issuing ph licences and impose a decent minimum fare

Swifty126

I think this will screw a lot of drivers,tfl don't know what they are doing,all they needed to do was stop issuing ph licences and impose a decent minimum fare
Like k have said many many times,there will never be a cap,unless parliament change the law and that will take the best part of a decade,
Why is cap unlawful,well,why would this shop other business' to call for cap,I.e off licences,shops ,takeaways and kebab shops
The way forward is a strict knowledge test through TFL,not third party provider and then set decent fares again through TFL not cab companies